Drek and Balls

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Drek and Balls

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:43 am

It's cool to see so many people pop up in this thread. I don't know how long it has been for some or whether the common interest in RPGs or other games is a thing, but one of the biggest things I would say is different here is the huge amount of gaming activity associated with this site. There are synchronous Pathfinder games, Paranoia games run by Mike, trivia games run by a trio of people, pbp games run by Kyle and several others, and other things I'm forgetting. But there is so much one person can't really do them all, and most importantly, the quality level is really high. You have very creative, smart, imaginative people coming together with minimal drama or BS to craft something. You also have Kyle writing fantasy books and other people like Zen and Eli posting stories... Just lots of cool stuff happening. I'm not sure how obvious it is since Mike switched to these fancy new boards, and a lot happens behind the scenes, so I wanted to say something in case people have that interest.
Daki
Puppet Accout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daki » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:12 pm

I miss Mike's Paranoia games. I try to do them justice in the games that I run.
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:44 am

He's only 18? :horrified:
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Wide. *ow*
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:06 am

Do they make shoes that wide? Or does he just tie dish towels on his feet? We’re talking about his feet, right?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:10 am

And you know what they say about a guy with big feet? That's right... enormous shoes.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:11 am

Wait. I get it. Clown shoes. Clown shoes are that wide.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 am

NOW he gets it.

Return to “Nerd Talk”