ASL game night

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ASL game night

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Just had my first game night with all other deaf players. Total 16 people...and it was awesome.

No reading rules book while one is explaining the rules.

Can do various games. So good. Finally, found my own people after oh so many years.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Re: ASL game night

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Yo Flame my deaf friend informed me that when a deaf person turns their back on you its the ultimate sign of disrespect, is this just her deal or have you seen this/done this.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:01 pm

And on a side did you connect with this group via the internet? Still the most pure and good example of a benefit of being online, I remember in High School surrounded by hundreds of people and being SUPER INTO DEEP SPACE NINE, and having ZERO people to talk to about it, fucking sucked! No good! Not right and not fair!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:07 pm

That’s awesome that you found a group! Enjoy!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:53 pm

:cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm

So... got any new games for your group to try out?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm

OH yes. Looking forward to it.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Nerd Talk”