Flossing

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Flossing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Used to floss daily, especially while teaching series of little kids to brush teeth, because let's face it, they take foreva to get done. And you feel cleaner and better after flossing, which by little kid bedtime was often a prized relief. Then kids brush their own teeth alone and you're busy and forget to floss.

Well, no more: my new years resolution is to floss every day, and as we know, why wait for Jan 1 for something good today? So I'm flossing, who's with me?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Flossing

Postby Mike » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm

I'm in!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 am

I already floss about every day. But I'll join you, if that makes you happy!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 am

Flossing
Every
Day
:banana:
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 pm

I floss every day, by swishing the dregs of the most recent Monster can around for a while.

That definitely counts, I think.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Thought this thread was about that dance craze.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:41 pm

How many times have you flossed in the last week?

My answer is 2. We need to put our heads down and keep in this flossing game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Also 2.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 am

6. I floss every night, except for nights where we have our Runelords game, when it's too late and I'm too tired by the time I go to bed.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 am

Turn on that web cam and go! I think I speak for everyone in saying we'd like to see.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:32 pm

I am in.

As my dentist used to say, "Only floss the ones you want to keep."
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:19 am

If I use a Waterpik does that count? I had a floss monkey™ addiction for a while and we decided this would be a better fit.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:30 am

I don't know; does a waterpik allow you to spray around your gumline? Maybe.
SumDumTrim
Pastry Artisan

Postby SumDumTrim » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:11 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:25 pm

Proper flossing takes a lot of practice too.

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 am

:flame:
It goes poorly. Things get busy => flossing suffers!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:32 pm

I was doing semi decent with this and then went through almost an entire week without flossing. :(

Return to “Nerd Talk”