REGAL UNLIMITED

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

REGAL UNLIMITED

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Almost a year after the movie pass dreamed died(for me it was the last mission impossible film before I gave up on the service) Regal has unzipped and showed everyone its ambitious movie plan. If you go to regal cinama or have the APP Downloaded it should of auto updated today, essentially its 20 bucks a month(or less if you live in podunk) and its truly UNLIMITED, the only restrictions being you cant go to movies with overlapping showtimes(but you can just quite literally flop down and watch movies ALL DAY LONG) now I have to wait till I get paid in a couple days but I'm all about this. Might even drop some other streaming services in favor of this new one.

Anyone else signing up?

*oh and I guess the other deal is once you sign up its a year long commitment, can't have you watch Spider Man homecoming and Lion King 10 times each and dip out.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: REGAL UNLIMITED

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:57 pm

If I had a Regal in town, I would.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:05 pm

do you have a AMC theater local?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:38 pm

No.

I have one theater. It is part of a regional chain of 20 theaters across 4 states. They have a rewards program which says that for every 225 dollars I spend with them, I will earn 1 free medium drink, 1 free medium popcorn, and a $5 voucher to be used at any of their theaters.

The closest national chain theater to my house is 75 miles away.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:08 pm

REGAL offers some baloney like that as well, like TEN PERCENT OFF if you buy a nacho, soda, popcorn and candy. Like uh thanks, can you also help me with the paperwork for the BANK LOAN that will take.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Exactly. When I was using MoviePass, I actually moved towards NOT buying concessions. Concessions are okay when movies are only once a month or so, but when I'm going once or twice a week? It was awesome to skip the food and just watch a "free" movie.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer

Postby mimekiller » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:17 pm

yea when I get back on unlimited plan I fully plan to summon my inner Han Solo and begin smuggling in treats.

Return to “Nerd Talk”