Dog Food

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dog Food

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:37 am

I am looking to switch dog foods and wondering which brand you many dog owners feed to your dogs and why you chose that one. Or any other suggestions you have from vet or whatever, I'm interested to hear. My vet is giving us this special food but we need a "regular" one to mix it in and the vet is like, whatever other kind you want, and starts listing a dozen brands, so that's not narrowing it much.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Dog Food

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:03 am

Afraid I'm no help on that right now. Our dog's been on a special diet for months now due to the kidney issues. Before that, I think we fed her Science Diet or something like that.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:28 am

Store brand. In bulk. Cheap.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:31 am

Which store do you use? Apparently TSC has a good one, but some dislike because it's grain free? No clue.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 pm

I shop at HEB- which is only in Texas. But sometimes Gravy Train is the cheapest and we buy that. We just buy what's cheapest unless a dog is sick and needs a special diet.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Purina Kibbles and Bits. Giant bags.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Talk”