Keanu's girlfriend

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Keanu's girlfriend

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Can everyone get over themselves here? The only shock here should be: Oh my God--Keanu's dating an age-appropriate woman who DOESN'T dye her hair? How shocking!

Honestly, she's pushing 50. She has gray hair. That's what happens. And furthermore, let's note that if Keanu also didn't dye his hair and beard, he'd look exactly like a guy approaching 60, and everyone would quit marveling at his vampire-like youth.

[Although, I suppose having a high-dollar personal trainer and dietician/chef probably also helps in taking a few years off. And a personal stylist. And all the money in the world. But still...]
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
mimekiller
Standard Bearer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Keanu's girlfriend

Postby mimekiller » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Keanu certainly has rocketed to internet reverence for mostly presenting himself as asexual, an oasis in a sea of hollyweird sex perverts
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:38 am

I'm baffled by this miniature episode in pop culture. It has ratcheted up already intense feelings of misanthropy. Older men and older women are not treated the best in our society, but holy s*** are older women treated like s***. I had no real idea. It's very different when it's no longer on paper. Other weird things: in my dotage I'm like a fancy dog treat for every loose male over 60 and am constantly being chatted up by them in any public encounter or location there is, from checkout lines to kid events (these are the grandpas as opposed to the dads) to the people who arrive to Fix Something in your house, and that's SO WEIRD, and meanwhile my husband appears to be 40, rich, and every younger or same age female is on him like flies on honey. It's disgusting and offensive, honestly. I can't even describe to you the stuff I experience, and it's not his fault by the way. 100% them, and they'll do it right in front of me apparently unaware, much like the Keanu girlfriend situation, that I could possibly be his wife as opposed to the girlfriend of his 65 year old colleague.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:01 pm

I think they look like a cute couple. For all the "he's dating his age" she is eight years younger. I think it's the gray hair. And again, they look cute together.

Return to “Nerd Talk”