Blart

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Blart

Postby Kyle » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:28 am

Y’all! Til Death Do Us Blart episode 5 is out! I’m halfway through it and it is delightful.

I’m going to set a calendar reminder for the week before Thanksgiving next year to remind us all to rewatch PB2.

You’re welcome.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Blart

Postby Mike » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:45 am

Yeah... I love this podcast. I really need to watch the movie.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Wow! Pandemic special episode of Til Death Do Us Blart, where they review the first movie. I love this so much!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:16 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 am

It's so good. Their Stockholm Syndrome really shines here as the terrible-ness of the first movie makes them wax nostalgic for Blart 2. I think you have to have the full experience of five years of the podcast (it's only 5 episodes, people) to really appreciate this one, but it is joyful.

I've seen 1, but never 2. I'm going to watch them both soon. I just wish they were free, but whatever.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed May 06, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm half way through this episode and it's hilarious that they think it's so much worse than the second one. Having watched both, I can confidently say that the second one is far worse, but I see how they can lose perspective after so many viewings.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”