[Dumb Questions] Is my butt smart?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[Dumb Questions] Is my butt smart?

Postby Kyle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:29 pm

How does my butthole know to only let out air when i'm not sitting on a toilet. Like- sometimes I really have to squat out a deuce, right? But then I'll feel like a fart. So then I fart, but that's all that comes out.

What's the sorcery behind this?

Is my sphincter super intelligent and can hyper manipulate itself to untense only a certain area around the gas? Is my colon super intelligent and knows how to prioritize air and let it skip the line in front of solid fecal matter?

Someone answer this.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Re: [Dumb Questions] Is my butt smart?

Postby poorpete » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Not going into specifics, but due to an antibiotic I took a few years ago, my butthole became very dumb.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Put this in the wrong section. Moving it.

Also- sorry about your dumb butt. But thank you for introducing me to Numberwang.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:20 am

I don't understand the question. Does this mean you pass gas only when you are not on the toilet, and then on the toilet you would poop but not pass gas? And... your butt decides which way this goes? Dude. Or as the young say, Bruh. Men are a whole different species.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:39 am

This is the true purpose of the hemorrhoid.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:58 pm

I don't even poop, much less pass the slightest bit of gas, but if I did I would not need a hemorrhoid to help regulate the gate. My God.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:54 pm

It's all about relative density and malleability.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm

And Phoebe, you’re thinking of piles, or inflamed hemorrhoids. Normal hemorrhoids serve an important role.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Return to “Nerd Talk”