Share your Spotify playlist

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Share your Spotify playlist

Postby Mike » Fri May 01, 2020 9:37 am

A couple weeks ago, DMDarcs shared his Make Me Cool playlist, which he compiled with the input of his students. I had a good time listening to that one, and I'm always looking for new stuff that I won't find through Spotify's algorithm (or old stuff that I forgot I love because it hasn't come up in so long).

So, if you are willing, and if you have Spotify, share a favorite playlist or two.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Talk”