Free Access to Articles

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Access to Articles

Postby Phoebe » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:09 am

I thought some of you might be interested in having this if you don't already: you can sign up and get free access to 100 academic articles per month that are published via JSTOR. This is probably the main obstacle I encounter when trying to click open something online that I want to read; then I have to log back in through my library account which is another option a lot of people can obtain, but in case you don't have a library account this allows any member of the public to do it.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Free Access to Articles

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:47 am

Thank you!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Talk”