RIP RBG

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RIP RBG

Postby Eliahad » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: RIP RBG

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Fuck.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:29 pm

That's not fair. She was a great woman. She will be sorely missed. My meager words can't do her legacy justice.

This sucka.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:46 pm

I am now drinking Chardonnay mixed half and half with strawberry seltzer water, because what is the point of anything, anyway? We are trapped in this earthly hell and some of us inexplicably float comfortably while millions suffer, mostly needlessly. Tomorrow I will get up and do something useful, as I'm sure that RBG does not want us to live like salted slugs, oozing tears out of our puffy red snotty faces. Right now, I have plucked forth this foul bottle of oakbarkwater that I had kept around the house only in case another person with poor tastes should come here and request it. What does it matter, no other people are coming here. I'm not going to be the kind of person who lets Chardonnay into my home anymore.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 am

Yes, results of experiment confirm: do not ever let this nasty bottle into your home. There's always sauvignon blanc or Pinot grigio. Now I just have a splitting headache, and there was nothing to show for it. Every muscle in the top of my body from about the rib cage and elbows on up is clenched up and I can't get rid of it. We all know this could happen at any time, it's not like she was free from any health issues. But I'm just literally sick over it, I don't know what to tell you. Just agonizingly sick over it, like I'm not sure I have ever felt about someone who wasn't a family member.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Ok finally semi-recovered enough to use words. When I heard this terrible news the inside of my body felt like it was all melting, and the kind of intense fear that comes from a panic attack swept over my whole body and I burst into tears. That's called "a moment when you are truly afraid for your children".

Return to “Nerd Talk”