Welcome Angry Geeks!

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Welcome Angry Geeks!

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:59 am

You may or may not have noticed, but we have a new forum down below for the Angry Geeks VS podcast. It's hosted by Angry Geek D-Rod and (hopefully soon-to-be-registered) Angry Geek Milhouse. (Milhous? I don't know.) Their show is awesome, and they are really good guys. I'm thrilled that they're willing to share space with us.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome Angry Geeks!

Postby TheMaster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:31 am

Love their Podcast, Hate D-Rods opinions lol (JK... sort of)

I mean he just has so many wrong opinions... His feelings for Napoleon Dynamite to start lol
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:36 am

Right. Napoleon Dynamite is awesome, and Superman is interesting. I don't get it either, but it's a fun ride. Thank God Milhouse is there to even him out. ;)
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:43 am

Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.

Return to “Nerd Talk”