What do you do when exercising?

A place for more serious(ish) topics. If you want to have an actual discussion... try it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you do when exercising?

Postby Ronster » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 am

Do you watch shows on a phone or TV?
Do you listen to podcasts?
Do you listen to music?
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Re: What do you do when exercising?

Postby Ronster » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:11 am

Oh yeah, I listen to podcasts or if I am on the elliptical I treat myself to a show I already have or sometimes I buy one on itunes.

Latest purchase:
British Series "Black Books" episode name "The Fixer"

you can sample a part of it here:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 am

I think the dark thoughts of my bitter, cynical heart. And also gaze adoringly at my dog or work on training him.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:03 am

Lately, I've been doing P90X for exercise, so I'm busy playing the videos to workout to.

I used to listen to music while I would run or walk the dog. But then I had to have surgery on my ear and my hearing is bad enough that listening to music while walking/running outside could result in me not hearing approaching traffic or wild critters, so I stopped doing that for safety reasons. I would still listen to music while running on a treadmill, but I stopped running on treadmills because my joints don't like the impact over extended periods of time anymore. But in those cases, I preferred music to watching movies/reading books/listening to podcasts, because the rhythm of the music helped me keep my running pace and keep my breathing even. I even had a playlist I would use specifically for running, and a running app that could be programmed to play a certain song/playlist at certain points in your run so you could finish strong to the Rocky theme song, if you really wanted to.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:54 am

Better yet, Eye of the Tiger!!!!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 am

During my exercise time, I like to lay in bed and read these forums.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 am

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:cheers:
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:42 am

I also write down podomatic questions :raspberry:
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Reika
Pastry Artisan

Postby Reika » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Since I can eat lunch at my desk at work, I tend to take walks during my lunchtime. Since there's some nice walking paths in the area, I can put on my music and just cruise along.

Return to “Nerd Talk”