Build a Title III

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Build a Title III

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:43 pm

RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:44 pm

All hail the troll queen, our new leader!

School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.
Last edited by poorpete on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Pete- I think the x means we have to have "Rocks" not "rock." But I'll defer to Mike to chastise you in a backhanded way.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Wait, Mike is our leader again? Uh, give us mercy, good sir! Is a rock not a rox?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Old School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.

Sounds all match. School of Rock worked fine.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Bright Lights: Starring Carrie Fisher and Debbie ReynOldSchool of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.

I'm all for trying to circumvent the spirit of a game by playing the Leia card.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Old School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.

Damn! I hate to disqualify that, because I cannot believe that is the full title. That was an amazing play!

Unfortunately, it's a TV movie/documentary, and it hasn't aired yet.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:54 am

The Greatest Story Ever TOld School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Alexander The Greatest Story Ever TOld [/b]School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Monty Python and the Holy GrAlexander The Greatest Story Ever TOld School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Shallow HAlexander The Greatest Story Ever TOld School of RoxAnne-ie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids

Sorry Pete. I can't reconcile Grail with Al.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Gaming Table”