[NBR:RPST]CHAMPIONSHIPS!: Pdyx v. Pete

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

[NBR:RPST]CHAMPIONSHIPS!: Pdyx v. Pete

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:18 am

HOLY HOT POTATO! IT'S THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE CHAMPIONSHIPS! Papyrus versus Zbungrub's Revenge! The malicious mystic versus the retiring wrestler! Hold onto your butts, because this is sure to be amazing!

As a reminder- this is a double elimination tournament. That means that for Zbungrub's Revenge to win the championship, he has to beat Papyrus twice. But for Papyrus to win, because he's not lost at all this tournament, he only needs one win. If Papyrus wins the first match, then the tournament is over and he is the champion! If Zbungrub's Revenge wins, then we go to a second match where the winner will take all!

And here come the competitors! What's all this smoke and fog coming from... OH HENRY! IT'S PAPYRUS! He appears to be floating in... ACTUALLY FLOATING IN ON A CLOUD OF FOG! Oh... no wait... the fog is clearing and there appears to be a small man pushing him on a dolly. Either way, what an impressive entrance! Papyrus enters the ring, flips his hands out of the oversized sleeves of his long robe and... Oh Papyrus! Have you no respect for the game? He's giving the fans a Buh-Bye gesture and smirking at them! And they're letting him know how much they don't appreciate it! This reporter will be blushing for a week just from the unrelenting litany of vulgarity that is raining down on Papyrus from the crowd!

But wait! Here comes Zbungrub's Revenge! A heavy beat is playing over the speakers! It sounds vaguely familiar, but off some how! It's.. wait that's not right! We will RANK you? Oh, I get it. Zbungrub's Revenge is entering to a royalty-free knock off song. Got it. As disappointing as that is, this geriatric grappler is not slowing down! He's bounding to the ring, playing to the crowd who is rewarding him with cheers and adoration.

Alright folks! The competitors are in the ring! Gentlemen, please approach the center of the ring, give the ceremonial wink and then... LET'S THROW FINGERS!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [NBR:RPST]CHAMPIONSHIPS!: Pdyx v. Pete

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Don't worry, Papyrus... I'm cheering for you! You can't lose with El Grapidoro in your corner!

#papyrus4ever
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 pm

poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Pdyx
Pastry Artisan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Pdyx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:45 pm

You're welcome.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Round of kryptonite dice for everyone here!

:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

I'm happy to tie for most wins, with 4.
Pdyx
Pastry Artisan

Postby Pdyx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Amazing prowess.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 pm

It's always best to have lost to the eventual winner...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
buckett
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby buckett » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:47 pm

This is how Janken King left the arena

Return to “The Gaming Table”