Build a Title III

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Build a Title III

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:23 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 pm

So just a full syllable match for one of the titles is sufficient, as long as that syllable includes a vowel sound. I'm fine with that.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:11 pm

In fact, let's make it even simpler: "The end of one title must share the same sounds as the beginning of the next title, and at least one of those sounds must be a vowel."

This can be as few as a single vowel: Coming to America + About a boy. Or it can be multiple words: A Good Day to Die Hard + Die Hard with a Vengeance.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm

poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:50 pm

LOL. I like rules, but when in doubt I think it's best when we aren't having to go back in time to search for a replay cement.

I like the matching one syllable in one word rule, so yeah for Captain Ameri/ca, A/bout would work but Ar/go would not.
:cheers:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Whatevs, people have some kind of messed up Hillbilly Accents around here, so the proper response is really sympathy. :roll:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Fucking hillbillies, all of you.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Kung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids

Added The Stupids.
poorpete
Trailer Trash

Postby poorpete » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:28 pm

:banana:

Coming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:12 am

Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:13 am

Scuming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids

For what it's worth, I find this debate between Mike and Phoebe delightful, even if Mike is taking it a bit too seriously. She called us hillbillies, Mike. That's hillarious, and kudos to you for making me laugh hard at that Phoebe. But then Mike responds with "If you don't like the game, you can leave." I mean, that's not really the hillbilly way, Mike.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Intentional trolling and nonsense threads are, in fact, fundamentally incompatible but even those have something to do with one another.

Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids a Wonderful Life.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:40 pm

That's it. Fuck you guys. I'm out. Thanks for nothing. Have fun playing your stupid game without me.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:41 pm

HA HA people who can't speak English, just kidding!

Annie Get Your Gunman Called Nebraskaming to AmeriKung Fu PanDaVinci COde to Billy Joe Dirty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princess BRide ALong Kiss Goodnight and Good Luck Chuck & Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home ALonesome ChapPCUHFMinine Touch of Evil WithInsidious: Chapter Three Colors: Blue is the Warmest Color Purple Rose of Cairobot and Frankie and Johnny Be Good, the Bad and the Ugly American UltravioLet's Go to PrIsn't She Great MadCaptain America Winter SoldJourney to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Moneyballs of FuRevenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in ParadIce Age: Continental DriftWould You RaThird Manchester by the SeabisKit Kittredge: An American Girl, InterrupTed 2 Guns, Girls and GamBling RinGoofy MoVie for VendettAbout a Boy in the Striped PajaMust Love Dog Soldiers of ForTune In Tomorrow Never Dies Wide Shut Infinitely Polar BAirPlanes Trains and AutomoBeelzebub's Daughters of the Dust to Dust FactoReplaceMints of Hell or High Water for ChocoLet the Right One Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SKull the ConquerErnest Scared Stupids.

Return to “The Gaming Table”