[BHH] The Haunt: Ring of King Solomon

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[BHH] The Haunt: Ring of King Solomon

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Heather is up!
Stan
Ninja Carpenter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [BHH] The Haunt: Ring of King Solomon

Postby Stan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:03 am

Heather can sense that something is no longer perfect. It puts her on edge and puts a fire in her. "Come along Jeffery, we need to set things right."

Heather goes to the stairs, takes it 2 levels down and enters the operating laboratory.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 am

Madame Zorastro is going to join Heather in the Operating Laboratory, using the dumbwaiter to go to the basement landing and one step to the Operating Laboratory.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 pm

Flash will use all of his movement to get to the Entrance Hall, dragging Judy along with him.

[Speed check to avoid losing 1 Might as he exits his current location.]
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Does that mean the dumbwaiter can't go to the basement landing either?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Heather moves to the collapsed room, and falls into the basement, taking 2 physical damage. She ends up in the [b]Catacombs.[b]

You can attempt a Sanity Roll of 6+ to exit out of the south door. If you fail, you stop moving.

[GM's note: You would get to decide where to place the room. I'm assuming you want it as close to Zoe as possible, so am placing it one tile to the south.]

OMEN: PHOTOGRAPH

It changes as you look at it, showing different rooms in this house. Probably this house.

When discovering a room, you may discard the first drawn room tile and discover the next eligible room in the room stack instead.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:05 pm

FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:33 am

Longfellow takes dumbwaiter to basement landing, then to operating room., Then if he can attack Zoe on final move, then he will enter the room to attack.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:31 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Sorry all....the past few days have been super busy. I will update tomorrow during the day.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:41 pm

FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

When item can be used? Thinking snake oil to cancel out all the painful damage there.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Heather takes 1 pt each from might and speed.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:30 am

Brandon's ears perk up when he hears the calls for help from the floors far below him.

He scurries down the dumbwaiter (2 movement) to the Upper Landing, runs south through the Servant's Quarters and West to the Collapsed Room, where he falls to the basement. (If I take physical damage- I take it first to my speed and then to my might.)

I think that puts me in the Labyrinth, where I end my turn.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Brandon moves to the Catacombs. He takes 2 points of physical damage (divided as requested) from the fall from the Collapsed room.

Zoe is up! Followed by the monsters!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Zoe looks at Longfellow and speaks in an unnaturally low, raspy, sing-song voice, “They’re here!” She then swings at Longfellow’s head with her American Girl doll. (Zoe attacks Longfellow.)

All of the demons move to the entrance hall and attack Flash, starting with Demon 1 and proceeding sequentially to Demon 5. Once Flash is eliminated, any remaining demons use their remaining moves to head for the Arsenal, and use the dumbwaiter to reach the basement if possible.

The Demon Lord takes the most direct route to the Arsenal and it’s dumbwaiter.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:17 pm

I would like to exercise my veto power over Tahlvin's action.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “The Gaming Table”