Pathfinder?

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pathfinder?

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Do you guys have pathfinder games online? I have never played before, but i have friends that tell me it is awesome, and after some digging i agree (In Theory). If so when is the next one, and what is the skinny on it?
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Pathfinder?

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Paizo is nice enough to offer pretty much all of their rulebooks free online:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

If you're interested and want to browse through, you really just need to look at the Core Rulebook.

As for games, we have two here, one being run on the boards and one being run through Roll20 (an online tabletop), but both are full and already underway. Keep your eyes open, and we have new games that start here every couple months or so. Also check to see if you have a local gaming store or club in your area who could point you to groups/games in your area. Face-to-face gaming is the best way to play, if the option is available to you.

OR... if you go to Roll20.com, I know they have an active community, and they will have groups looking for extra people for any number of games over there.

But yes... Pathfinder is my favorite tabletop RPG of all time. It has a lot going for it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Is there a place that can help me with character development? I know what i want to make, but im not 100% sure how to make it properly. Making sure it has enough points where it needs them and such.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Right here, man! Figure out what you can and then start a thread in this forum saying Help me with my first Pathfinder character. People around here LOVE making characters.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Squeee, you and your little Nietzsche quotes!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 am

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

I PM'd you Elle :D :D
El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 pm

If you're looking to play online, there are very frequently games recruiting over on

If you have any questions about using PF on that specific system, I can certainly provide some input. I've pretty much exclusively turned to roll20 for PF (and almost exclusively turned to PF for gaming). I build more characters than I ever should, often for games that will likely never happen due to lack of time. I'll gladly jump in to help, if you have a vague idea you might be interested in.
The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu May 12, 2016 11:09 am

You should be playing my game El Jefe!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 am

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
TheMaster
Happy Medium

Postby TheMaster » Thu May 12, 2016 11:48 am

El Jefe
Cleric Thief

Postby El Jefe » Thu May 12, 2016 9:02 pm

The PA Fat Dutchman Mk II
"Amish Shoo-Fly Pie Boogaloo"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu May 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Well then! Maybe I should be playing YOUR game. But that is okay, I will just sniffle over here in the corner with this insane face Mike has given us to represent weeping and that is instead more like a suppressed sneeze. :cry:

Return to “The Gaming Table”