the X card have you ever tried it?

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the X card have you ever tried it?

Postby Ronster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Have you ever implemented the X card in your RPGs?

Since most ppl here play RPGs with each other I would not see the need, but what about Con-play or if you have a new group.

here is a to it and its use.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: the X card have you ever tried it?

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Never heard of it before this moment. I have never had a need for it. I cannot think of any game I have ever played in where content was an issue for anyone at the table. I've been in games where other conversations around the table have been problematic, but none where the actual game content was troubling. I talk with players before hand about expectations and possible content, and that has always been more than enough.

Having said all that, I think it's a good tool. I know people who, if I gamed with them, would greatly appreciate having this on the table. If I was playing with a group of strangers, or people I didn't know very well, I might consider this.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Re: the X card have you ever tried it?

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 pm

Have not ever done this. There have been a few times I can think of where people I have gamed with have asked a topic not to be discussed, but those have generally been out of topic conversations and nothing in-game.

Return to “The Gaming Table”