Celebrity Wikipedia

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Celebrity Wikipedia

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:18 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:46 pm

He had also voiced Fud Wrapper, the host of the animatronic show Food Rocks, which played at Epcot from 1994 to 2004. In this latter role, he sang the song "Always Read the Wrapper", a parody of his second hit single.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Snow
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm

He has collapsed onstage multiple times since 1995; some if not all of these collapses have been due to seizures. He wears his signature sunglasses at every performance to help offset the likeliness of a seizure.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:41 pm

Tone Loc
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:58 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:42 am

_________________, known by the stage name _________________, is an American rapper, actress, and television personality.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:22 am

Queen Latifah?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:05 am

[She] attended LaGuardia High School where she played trumpet and was trained in classical and jazz music. At age 16, she adopted the stage name ____________, "definitely a person I repressed" and an alter ego to her "quiet and more passive" personality during her college years. [She] majored in journalism and women's studies at the State University of New York at Albany. From 2006 to 2008, [she] attended the Beijing Language and Culture University in Beijing, China, where she studied Mandarin.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:33 am

[She] began rapping at age 13. In 2012, she gained popularity for her song "My Vag", a response to Mickey Avalon's "My Dick". The music video has garnered over three million views on YouTube. Her solo album Yellow Ranger was released on February 11, 2014. The EP includes a number of her previous singles released via YouTube, including the title track "Yellow Ranger", "Queef" and "NYC Bitche$".
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:36 am

In 2016, [she] played a supporting role in Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising and starred in the indie comedy Dude. She also voiced a role in the 2016 animated comedy Storks.

In April 2018, [she] was announced as part of the cast of Paradise Hills, a sci-fi thriller directed by Alice Waddington and featuring Emma Roberts, Eiza Gonzalez and Danielle Macdonald.

She was part of the principal cast in the all-female spinoff to the Ocean's Trilogy, Ocean's 8, which was released on June 8, 2018. Also that summer, she co-starred in the film Crazy Rich Asians, by Warner Bros.. She played Goh Peik Lin, a college friend of lead character Rachel Chu (Constance Wu).
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:16 pm

I had no clue who this person is so I looked up My Vag to see what I was missing. This woman has some clever powers.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm

My Vag is crude but fun. Expected of a self-published song from a kid fresh out of college. Watch Mickey Avalon's "My Dick" to see the original, and thus what she was parodying. She got fired from her job working for a book publisher when My Vag hit YouTube. I find her interesting and fun.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 pm

This feels like cheating because, um, I looked her up.
Anyway, if we must:

------ is best known for being a main cast member on HBO's Emmy Award-nominated series Silicon Valley, as well as for providing the voice of Prismo on the Emmy Award-winning animated series Adventure Time
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

OK, so you're just handing it back to me. That's fair.

Kumail Nanjiani
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Seems very fair, yes. Now you have to get something hard but not as hard as Awkwafina. Lol, I amuse myself.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Former vice president of the United States.

Return to “The Gaming Table”