Lazr Ryders Variant

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lazr Ryders Variant

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:17 pm

I think you could turn Lazer Ryders into a different kind of race game. Pairs of crystals become pylon gates instead of things that you have to drive through. Everyone starts on the same side of the table. Race through the gates (let's say 4) and then try and get back to the same side of the table. OH! OR 5 in a croquet set up. Start on a table edge. Right closest, middle, Right farthest, middle, Left Farthest, middle, left closest, get off the table again! Hit a crystal or an opponents track and you crash out to speed 0 and have to accelerate again on your turn, but you don't go back to the beginning. When you make it through a gate your tracks reset.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Re: Lazr Ryders Variant

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Wicked. That game is dumb fun.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Lazr Ryders Variant

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Really good idea.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “The Gaming Table”