Tharsis

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tharsis

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 am

Mike - this is your kind of game. Resource allocation, dice, desperate choices - it feels a little like Sayer.

https://youtu.be/Zbz-yCgG6xU
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Tharsis

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:17 am

Sweet!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 am

It's a board game in digital form! Cards, dice, etc. I want an actual board game, too.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Unfortunately, I think the game throws the challenges at you with too complex a system to be replicated with cards - maybe you could do something like Betrayal at House on the Hill with a book.

In any case, I need to pick up a copy. It looks fun. And it really looks like something you should be playing Mike.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”