Who the f*** is my D&D character?

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Who the f*** is my D&D character?

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:48 pm

SENTIMENTAL HALF-ORC WIZARD FROM A VILLAGE WITHOUT CHILDREN WHO DRUNKENLY SWORE A BLOOD OATH AND FORGOT WHAT FOR

That's my favorite one so far. I can play that.

randomly generates a character with background. I really love this.

INTOLERANT HALFLING PALADIN FROM A FREE THINKERS COMMUNE WHO HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED

DEMURE HUMAN CLERIC FROM AN UNCHARTABLE ISLAND WHO BELIEVES TREES CAN SPEAK TO THEM AND THEM ALONE

TALENTED HUMAN PALADIN FROM AN OASIS VILLAGE WHO CAN ONLY WHISPER AFTER AN ATTEMPTED HANGING

MEAN DWARVEN CLERIC FROM THE SMALLEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WORLD WHO LOOTS EVERY KILL BUT LEAVES ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THEIR BURIAL

There's not a loser in the bunch. Or rather... most of them are losers in totally awesome ways.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Who the f*** is my D&D character?

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:51 pm

I would love to play these as a one-off sometime. The GM rolls and posts 10 or 12 of these, making sure there's a decent mix of classes to choose from, and then the players each pick one that appeals to them and designs the character around it.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:54 pm

I'm in:

SASSY DWARF MONK FROM THE SMALLEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WORLD WHO MAKES ALL MINOR DECISIONS BY FLIPPING A COIN
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:54 pm

stoic Elf Druid from a fallen kingdom who suffers from crippling stage-fright

(lucky it wasn't a bard)
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Stan
Ninja Carpenter

Postby Stan » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:13 pm

They also seem to update the source tables occasionally.

DETERMINED DRAGONBORN PALADIN FROM A FALLEN KINGDOM WHO ONLY SLEEPS WITH THE LIGHTS ON

MACHIAVELLIAN HALFLING BARD FROM A SLEEPY HARBOUR TOWN WHO IS HAUNTED BY THE GHOSTS OF THOSE THEY KILL

SASSY ELF CLERIC FROM AN ISLAND THAT CAN'T BE REACHED BY BOAT WHO SECRETLY BECAME AN ADVENTURER TO IMPRESS A LOVE INTEREST
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Machiavellian? How dare you. I think it may be useful to me to make you feel really guilty about that.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:36 pm

BITCHY ELF SORCERER FROM THE WILDERNESS WHO HAS A SERIOUS WEAPONS FETISH

CONFIDENT DRAGONBORN MONK FROM A SECRET BRAWLER'S GUILD WHO OWES MONEY TO THE WRONG PEOPLE

RELIABLE HALF-ORC CLERIC FROM A QUIET WOODLAND HUT WHO BELIEVES THE UNDEAD SHOULD BE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE

GLOOMY ELF FIGHTER FROM THE SHIFTING DESERT WHO DOESN'T HAVE A REFLECTION

ANXIOUS HALF-ORC WARLOCK FROM A NOCTURNAL TOWN WHO CONSTANTLY PLACES THEMSELVES IN DANGER, JUST TO PROVE A POINT

LAZY GNOME ROGUE FROM A ROYAL LINEAGE WHO CAN'T STAND CHILDREN

I personally like the Bitchy Elf Sorcerer and the Reliable Half-Orc Cleric...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 am

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 am

Impatient Half-orc Sorcerer from a recently erupted volcano village who ran afoul of the goblin mob.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:28 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “The Gaming Table”