Pure Steam

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pure Steam

Postby Eliahad » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 pm

I went looking for Pure Steam, 'cause I'm thinking of getting a copy to peruse and I found this guy:

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Pure Steam

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Purvis: "Well, you know what I have to do now."

GM (smiling knowingly): "Yup. I think I do."

Purvis: "BANJO RIFLE!"
[Critical hit.]

GM: "That is not what I was expecting."
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 pm

How did I forget that! GENCON 2016 - The Year of Dave's Called Shots
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:08 pm

The multiclassed alchemist / druid terrifies me.

MA/D: I use Animal Friendship on Farmer Maggot's Cow.

GM: Oh Gods, not again. Yes, for you Animal Friendship is a standard action an an automatic success. Petunia is now your friend.

MA/D: I feed Petunia a potion of Explosive Rage.

GM: She consumes it and is overcome with emotion. What target do you have for her?

MA/D: Maggot's Barn. Petunia will do 4d6 damage; plus d8 gore damage on the charge.

GM: You have a sickness.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “The Gaming Table”