[Paranoia] MDG Sector

Roleplaying games, video games, board games, card games, ANY games! Bring it all to the Gaming Table.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: [Paranoia] MDG Sector

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 am

In case anyone missed it, we are up to chapter 2 already in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2280
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:36 am

Just want to point out we are still in the part where Eliahad is writing Jeth's responses and they are freaking hilarious. HURK, he said! LOL, his inner life. I tried Eli, but it was an impossible act to follow.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:58 pm

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Whenever the changeover happens, it will be obvious. I don't know if I mention the player change in the text, but all of a sudden, Jeth's inner monologue disappears entirely and he does almost nothing for a bunch of moves, and then it all starts back up again but in Phoebe's voice.

Same thing with Barb. You can see when Jacob bows out bacause her inner monologue is gone, even though she still keeps moving around like Barb.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 pm

"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm

I could have been playing everybody! He was probably the least Paranoia-esque troubleshooter.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “The Gaming Table”