Post-Jorgenfist Loot Thread

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Post-Jorgenfist Loot Thread

Postby Phoebe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 am

Thank you, that is most helpful! Just for reference, I am planning to spend money on:
A Ring of Feather Falling - I would like to RP that one so the money will end up being donated somewhere in exchange for a ring, if that is OK. Wedding ring.

Adding Benevolence to Dwyn's armor.

Potions and a few replacement arrows that I used up earlier.

A bag like a Handy Haversack or whatever - maybe Dothan can make that a half-price shopping experience, we shall see.

Extra money to upgrade my Cloak of Resistance - assuming Anna is willing to sell me her old one for the price she would get trading it in, and I can trade in my +1 cloak to make a little portion of that back.

Some money is going to friends and family, and some is being either spent or held in reserve to hire that engineering crew to go out to Fort Rannick, examine the dam dam, and help Vane (Vale? that guy) refurbish anything damaged at the Fort so that it's better prepared for Ogres, and other jobs if I manage ever to get out there.

I'd like to get a Sash of the War Champion (Or have Dothan build one) but ughhh does it have to LOOK like that? Can I alter the given appearance to be less flashy?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 am

Consider the Haversack done if you want. 1,000gp. 1 day.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:59 am

Awesome! thank you!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 am

Tahlvin, I'm putting my +1 cloak in The Pile, and will donate the cash diff. to Anna for her upgrades in exchange for her better cloak.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 am

So, tons of expensive choices. Looking for commentary/advice

Had already made down payment on Celestial plate (25k retail) so 20 left, could trade in mithril plate +2 and afford it. (14500 retail)
= give +1 armor overall plus fly
other possible
winged shield (17257 retail) trade in +2 (4159)
=give +1 armor, also fly
crown of swords (6k) interesting since hits trigger it
bracers of avenging knight (11500) =amp smite damage
or
further enhance
adamantine longsword +2
disruption morningstar +2
composite longbow (str +4)
with either higher bonus or quality like blessed, holy, whatever.
Never been involved in a magic creation capable team, always depended on found objects, so, the shopping is new too. Totally open, up to and including dump the sword and board and go 2 handed, but we already have that in dwyn, and I have been trying to put Hal in the center of harm's way (hence the desire for flying)
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:44 pm

It would be cool to have your nice are more now that you can obtain it. I looked at the crown of Swords things and thought that was really awesome - the only reason I'm not interested is, it doesn't really fit with the character aesthetic. Not fighting with swords and all. But for someone who does it's amazing.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:06 pm

I was caught up on my GP amounts after we returned from Jorgenfist to Sandpoint. I had added something like 16,000 GP that was apparently the individual portion of the total group haul to be sold in Magnimar and redistributed.

Can we start a new thread or new accounting that begins upon our return to Sandpoint, and anything we found in the caves beneath, and so on from here forward? So when the dragon kills me, you know how much gets sent home.

I have another question: when you are adding magical enhancements to a weapon, how does the pricing work? So I have a +2 weapon. If I wanted to enhance it to make it a +3 damage sort of weapon, I'd have to pay an additional $10,000, is my understanding. If I wanted to make it a Holy weapon, say, or some other sort of magical bonus that costs +1 or +2, my assumption is that you pay for those just as if you were increasing the level of the weapon to a +3 or +4? So to make a +2 magic weapon a HOLY weapon at a +2 Holy, you would need to pay the extra $$$ as if you were getting a +4 weapon?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:21 pm

You are correct.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Now that I have finished rereading this thread, I have 16K to spend on stuff! The choices!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."

Return to “Runelords”