Taking on Mokmurian

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Taking on Mokmurian

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Alright! Is everybody elevened-up and ready to take on the Big Bad?

Did anyone add any capabilities that everyone else needs to know about? Is there any planning we need to do?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Taking on Mokmurian

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Nope.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:12 pm

No, you're not elevened-up?

Because that would be sad. My own elevening was quite satisfying.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Kay is updated. The new sheet is there. IF the "Windy Escape" spell is OK for her to take, the major changes are:

Whirlwind Attack (Yeah, I went with that)
1st level spell - Windy Escape
2nd level spell - Elemental Touch
3rd Level spells - Fly and Lightning Bolt
Bloodline Power - Tempest in a Teapot
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

I think you'll dig the Whirlwind Attack. The times it comes in handy, you're (hopefully) gonna feel pretty badass.

I've already said it, but Dothan's song now bumps up to +3/+3, and if your attack succeeds within 30 feet of Dothan, you add an additional +1d6 Sonic damage.

Also, she now has the ability to use two bard songs at the same time. It's expensive as hell (costs 3 rounds of performance every round), but in a serious situation, she can have the regular Inspire Courage going for our team's +3/+3 and also be running Dirge of Doom, which gives all enemies -1 on EVERYTHING with no save.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pm

And would sound REALLY COOL if she could do it IRL! Something like
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Dude, I am so overwhelmed I could cry, I will be doing it tomorrow since I'm off of work for the day so Darcs can save the world, one student at a time
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!

Return to “Runelords”