New Loot

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

New Loot

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 12:20 am

Full current loot list, copied from Roll20, is listed at the bottom of this post for reference. The top of this post is the current plan for what to do with everything. It is not finalized, and I will keep updating it based on the discussion below.

Try this on for size:

Current Cash value (cash + confirmed items) = 86,344.97 gp (10,793.25 each)

TO BE CLAIMED
Potion of Heroism
Potion of Gaseous Form
Oil of Darkness

Anna
Spellbooks (all non-enchantment, non-illusion wizard spells up through level 6)
Robes
Scroll of Limited Wish & Diamond Dust
+1 Arrow-Catching Heavy Steel Shield (Shield of Anstan Jeggare//4,170gp value)

Dwyn
Potion of CSW

Illian
2 Potions of CMW
+2 Ring of Protection

Dothan
Invasion plans and tactics and such for later research. Anyone with the ability to assist/guide her later is welcome to do so.
Potion of Remove Disease
+2 Ring of Protection
Quarterstaff with a stored Rusting Grasp spell

Hal
Goggles. Or Eldthor or whoever. We can share it around if we need it for something. But I agree with whoever said they'd look super-cool on Hal.
Bag of Holding

Eldthor
Bronze Key
Potion of CMW
Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2

Kay
2 Potion of CMW

Sam
Wand of Bear's Endurance, 12 charges
Headband of Inspired Wisdom +2

Sell (full price is listed; we sell for half value)
Lab Equipment (1500)
+1 large full plate armor (4150)
2 runechill hatchets (10624)
+2 Defending Bladed Scarf (9312)
Scroll of Contact Other Plane (1125)
+3 Heavy Pick, large (18316)
+3 Shortspear, small (18301)
+2 Halberd (8320)
+2 Breastplate, large (4550)
+1 longsword, large (2315)
+1 Light steel shield, large (1168)
+1 Buckler, small (1155)
Cloak of Elvenkind (2500)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000)
+2 Falchion (8,375)
+2 Falchion (8,375)
+1 Ring of Protection (1,000)
+1 Ring of Protection (1,000)
Masterwork Leather Armor (160)
Masterwork Leather Armor (160)

Make Whole & Sell
+2 Defending, Spell-storing Club, large (broken)(32150)
+1 Breastplate, small (broken)(1350)

Appraise & Sell
Amber & Sapphire Necklace
Set of Ivory Runestones
a water opal
a rich blue diamond
a black opal
53 other gemstones of lesser quality
fine linen tapestry depicting monks sparring in a courtyard.
five silver idols and a platinum idol.
a bone statuette of a mammoth
an eye patch with a mock eye of black star sapphire and moonstone
a mithral anklet
a jeweled gold crown

Cash
15,415 gp (15415)
1,123 pp (11230)
26,463 sp (2646.3)
360,067 cp (3600.67)

Add 10,490 to our sales total for a grand total of...

87,299.97 (10,912.5 each)

FULL LOOT LIST FROM ROLL20

From Mokmurian's Lair:
First, if you wanted to take the time to carry the several hundred pounds worth of it needed, there is about 1500 gp worth of lab equipment, basic spell components, and textbooks throughout the room.
ITEM 2: The scroll that Dothan has is a scroll of limited wish.
ITEM 3: Mok had a wand with faint transmutation.
It is a wand of bear's endurance with 12 charges remaining.
ITEM 4: the broken club has strong evocation and moderate abjuration
ITEM 5: The sack has moderate conjuration.
It is a bag of holding (type II). There are lots of spellbooks inside.
You know have access to every non-enchantment, non-illusion spell in the Core Rulebook of level 6 or lower.
ITEM 6: The goggles have faint transmutation
These goggles are made of carefully-polished rock crystal, with frames of polished brass and a simple leather strap and buckle sized for a giant's head (but easily adjustable for smaller wearers). The goggles allow the wearer to see through magical and normal fogs, mists, and similar obscurement. They do not confer darkvision or low-light vision. Further, the goggles distort and skew vision strangely, causing a -4 penalty on Perception checks.
ITEM 7: The robes are of crimson silk and have dozens of Thassilonian runes embroidered on it. It emits strong transmutation.
These robes boost arcane power. When worn, you get +4 Intelligence. As a free action, you can recall up to four levels of PREPARED SPELLS that you had already cast that day, divided as you choose. Whenever you do so, you're infused with arcane power; for the next round, you get +2 to your spells' save DC's and attack rolls.
ITEM 8: Eldthor found the key to the bronze doors.
ITEM 9: The giant was carrying a bag of diamond dust.
ITEM 10: Kailiana opened up the chest. It contained 12,000 gp; 1,100 pp; an amber and sapphire necklace; a set of ivory runestones; and a scroll of contact other plane.
ITEM 11: There are stacks of invasion plans, battle tactics, and research notes throughout the room. One single piece of paper is highly interesting. It depicts the Lost Coast of Varisia. Four points along the coast have X marks on them. Three of them are out to see, but the fourth is placed directly over Sandpoint. It is circled, with Giant runes added to it.

Loot from Giant Walk-in Freezer:
+1 large full plate armor
2 runechill hatchets - weapon that is hatchet-sized for large-sized creatures, but will scale to a medium or small sized creature as a battleaxe or greataxe, respectively. The blades are jagged and carved with runes. The runechill hatchet functions as a +1 battleaxe, but once per day, the blade can be made to deal +1d6 negative energy for 5 rounds. Any creature taking the damage must succeed on a DC 12 Fort save or take 1 point of STR damage. An undead struck by the same weapon must make a DC 12 Will save or flee for 1d4+5 rounds.

From Pick-wielding taxidermist:
Pick
Cloak
Breastplate
Shield
Potion x2
Flask of Oil

From wall in weird workshop:
Shield

From the Kobold Warrior
breastplate, broken, small sized
buckler shield, small sized
shortspear, small sized

From creepy spider room:
Quarterstaff
Longsword
Halberd

From Storval Stairs Approach:
+2 Defending Bladed Scarf
a leather pouch containing eight potions (7 CMW, 1 Remove Disease)

Mundane Items:
360,055 cp
23,145 sp
3,404 gp
23 pp
a water opal
a rich blue diamond
a black opal
53 other gemstones of lesser quality
fine linen tapestry depicting monks sparring in a courtyard.
five silver idols and a platinum idol.
11 gp, 12 sp, 12 cp
3,306 silver pieces
a bone statuette of a mammoth
an eye patch with a mock eye of black star sapphire and moonstone
a mithral anklet
a jeweled gold crown

BRAND NEW FROM LAMSTERS
2 +2 Falchions (16,750)
2 Headbands of Inspired Wisdom +2 (8,000)
2 Rings of Protection +1 (4,000)
2 Masterwork leather armor (230)
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Loot

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu May 18, 2017 5:02 pm

So, does anyone else prepare spells and/or favor their INT stat highly? I dont want to be greedy just grabbing the robes if someone else can use them.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Nope! I'm shiny shiny sharp sharp.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm SORRY that he didn't have a pair of fairy wings... maybe the NEXT epic bad guy will have a pair!
:cry: :cry:
:raspberry: :raspberry:
:lol: :lol:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 pm

[THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 6:39 pm

HELP!

That list in the first post is everything from the Loot entry on Roll20 that isn't marked as claimed. Is that correct? All of that is stuff we've gathered since leaving Sandpoint for Jorgenfist?

If so, I'll work on sorting and pricing as much as I can.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I've been doing some upkeep on the loot list on Roll20. I've got a doc on my PC that has all of the older data, but as of the session prior to this one, everything that had been claimed during gameplay was listed under the PC's name in italics. Everything that has yet to be identified or claimed by one of the Company is listed under a bullet.

I've been keeping it under what should ostensibly be chronological order, starting from our encounter on the Storval Stairs and up into Jorgenfist, separated by encounter to ensure we didnt miss anything.

Anything non-magical is listed under the heading of "Mundane Items" and should include whatever we found in the dragon cave and within Jorgenfist itself. I was trying to keep coinage and anything that might be fungible separate from items that we would potentially identify and use or sell off later.

As for the diamond dust, its more likely 1500 GP worth, the material component for Limited Wish.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Cool. I should have asked. I hope I'm not stepping on toes here.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

No worries. I just did it because I was having a hard time keeping track of what we found when. It doesn't really matter to me who keeps of track of it and how.

The current plan, as far a loot goes, is to rest up, put the new robes on, and take another swing at identifying everything that we haven't IDed yet, which, according to my list that I have, is:

The broken club
The floaty stone thing that keeps orbiting Hal

From the taxidermy guy:
Pick
Cloak
Breastplate
Shield
Potions
Flask of Oil

The shield from the weird workshop

From the kobold:

the broken breastplate
the buckler
the shortspear

From the creepy spider lair

Quarterstaff
Longsword
Halberd
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 18, 2017 10:53 pm

[THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 pm

I'm personally in favor of getting the bear's endurance wand into Sam's hands... seems like Dothan might be busy singing and hasting, and we could be much more efficient that way.

I would also be in favor of selling the scroll of Contact Other Plane if you all would be comfortable with that. It could generate some much needed cash.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri May 19, 2017 8:50 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

Bear's Endurance would be a nice personal buff for you. I love wands for 1st level spells (750gp for 50 uses? That's pretty sweet.), but once you get to 2nd level... 4,500gp?... ehhhh... that's kinda steep, but may still be worth it.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 am

Also, the top post now has the current plan for handling the loot (with the original loot lists at the bottom for reference).

If anyone has any discussion about how it's divided up... if they do or don't want certain items listed for themselves or others or whatever... we'll talk and I'll update as we go.

If anyone has anything they'd like to sell and just want to throw it into the communal pile. Go ahead. I can add it on.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 am

That's what I did for Heightened Awareness. 750gp, and I get +4 to my initiative for 50 combats. Worth it.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm

I don't need the bag of holding, in fact, it's better if someone else has it, I think. Maybe one of the second line? Sam, for example.

I will take 2 or 3 of those CMW from the set of 7, if no one has any objections. [edit: oh apparently you didn't. I can read!]
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm

(Also, how difficult would it be to enchant my blades to +2 or even +3? Probably prohibitively expensive for the +3...I should look. I have the technology.)

It would be 16 days of enchantment for each. And cost an additional 8,000 GP each to get to +3. Unless you have to pay the full base price, in which case it would be 16,000 each. My reading of it is unclear. Hmmmmm.

Return to “Runelords”