Post-Mokmurian Questions

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Post-Mokmurian Questions

Postby Mike » Mon May 22, 2017 11:34 am

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bralbovsky » Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Sending entirely useful, let's do it. Initially it just gave me the impression of breaking up via text. I had shivers.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 23, 2017 7:11 am

Agreed.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue May 23, 2017 10:38 am

She might not want to meet us in the actual room with the body, so we can do it out there in that round area or the big hall.

The other thing I like about the plan of sending her a message that says "mission completed; please come meet us here" is that it puts her back in control of the situation a little. She can tell us (a) whether there are likely other bad creatures in the area that are going to turn on her and anyone else who is now freed from Mokmurian's thrall. If so, she can send us to dispatch them (we hope). And (b) does she need us to help her reorganize the normal community of stone giants? Perhaps some of them won't accept her back again so easily - perhaps some marked with the sihedron symbol are a continuing danger. We can discuss that with her, since the more normal order is restored here among the giants, the better for everyone else in the region.

Return to “Runelords”