Hey DMDarcs!

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hey DMDarcs!

Postby Zen » Mon May 22, 2017 11:05 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Question for DMDarcs:

Since I have a magic item that augments my dexterity, if I have "Cat's Grace" cast on my, does it stack? I was thinking that it might not be a bad idea to get myself a wand of that as well as a wand of Bear's Endurance. Bumping up my Dex is always a good thing...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Probably not. Depends on the bonuses. My Headband of Alluring Charisma is an Enhancement bonus. So is Eagle's Splendour. No stacking. So if I use the spell, it only grants me an additional +2.

I just looked up your character, and the tunic is also Enhancement bonus. No stacking.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 am

Yeah... that's what I figured... Maybe I should look into something to replace my snakeskin tunic that does more AC and add something that does more Dex separately... Or, better yet... it could be augmented, couldn't it?
Last edited by Zen on Thu May 25, 2017 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 25, 2017 11:00 am

Yes. Dothan can do it for 6,000 and 6 days of work.

Otherwise, you can hire it out for 12,000 and probably 12 days of work, because contractors don't like the -5 penalty for rushing.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu May 25, 2017 11:15 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu May 25, 2017 11:24 am

Sorry... that would take the tunic from +2 Dex to +4. Everything else would remain the same.

If you want to take it to +6 Dex, that would be an additional 10K.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:43 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Cool... Still undecided about whether to go with that or just stick with the rapier for now... Since I'm already flying, it's really just the +3 AC and to hit bonuses...
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 am

Quick question... I don't have one yet, but if I had an amulet of natural armor +2 on and transformed into a lighting elemental, would that stack? From what I've read, it wouldn't, but I just wanted to check...
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

How long does a library search with all the mega-bonuses take?
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 pm

While we are sorting through tomes in the library, Anna is going to take the squished guinea pig corpses and lay them outside. During downtimes, she will try to dispel the polymorphs on them to see if they are carrying any valuable loot. She will use the remainder of her 3rd level spells (4), her 4ths (4) and 5ths (2) to attempt the dispels.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Oh yeah... Kay asked Anna if she could borrow her new spell books and was looking through them (using read magic I presume) for spells that could replace the False Life feature of her medallion, concentrating on the transmutation ones. I suspect she would have found Bear's Endurance fairly soon.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:07 am

Return to “Runelords”