Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Looks like we're on for July 13. What's beyond that?

July 13
July 27
Aug 10
Aug 24
Sep 7
Sep 21

That Is just going every two weeks, and it happens to neatly dodge GenCon. I have no conflicts yet, but everyone should begin negotiations now if any of those conflict for you.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'll be late on the 27th of July, at a minimum. I'll be in rehearsal fairly late I would imagine, so you may have to run without me.

Rehearsals run that whole week, so I dont think there's a great alternative. I'll get home as soon as I can.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:02 pm

There's not really another date that would be any better that week, and I'd like to keep to an alternating week schedule as much as possible.

(Or at least until we move to weekly Friday or Saturday nights, right? Right? Nope? Ok.)
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 am

100th session tomorrow!

I can't believe this fall is four years.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:11 pm

The whole thing has improved my life considerably. It's like when other people have "girls' night out" - this is my girls night out.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

So... Tonight? Late tonight?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 am

I'm good to go tonight, but I completely understand if the Mary Poppins crew isn't up for it.

Let us know. Late is fine too.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 am

I'm sure whatever the Mary Poppins crew decides will be practically perfect...
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 am

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:37 am

I think we're all planning on being there, but we definitely won't be out by 10 pm.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:43 am

10 is very optimistic. I am hoping that the run-thru ends before 10, but I'm not sure if it will or not. There was a tech run last night in which I think set changes got ironed out. My concern is really more with the large scale dance numbers (they are often run thru twice), and with the finale/bows. The band will probably be out of there first, so Bluedevyl will most likely be the first of the crew on. Actors will have to sit for notes. I'm guessing that I'll probably tell Mrs. Darcs to sneak out as soon as she can, so she will more than likely be home before I will - but she puts the kids to bed, so I'll probably be on before her. I"m guessing Bill will be the latest as he'll be resetting the stage or fixing some important set piece.

In terms of the game itself, it seems like the immediate plan is to investigate the black tower, and then all of the traveling people would like to do. It would be really helpful for the poor DM to have that stuff somewhat organized: who is going where. The last time we did this it was a little confusing as to who was going to Magnimar, who was going to Sandpoint, are we buying stuff first, who wants to stop by Thistletop, where's Aunt Mavi's pie farm, all that stuff. I'd like to accommodate for all if that if possible.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Going over act 1 notes now. Expect us between 10:30 and 11.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:28 am

Tomorrow night is the night! Phoebe, you might want to put a reminder on your phone so you don't miss it again!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:46 am

I'll need to go over how I need to cripple Kay on the Roll20 sheet until we get the restore spell cast... :)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Return to “Runelords”