Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Phoebe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

I can't be there on this Thursday until really late at the best, and if I do, I'm going to be completely physically and mentally exhausted and will probably just pass out in a pile of Drool on the keyboard. So if we need a drool attack on anything just wait for that great moment.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 am

Just a reminder that everyone should plan on leveling up to 12 before we start!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:15 am

All leveled up and ready to go!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

I may be a little late and/or have to leave a little early, but I will be there for some portion of tonight.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm at Wal-Mart where 30 minutes ago they said the car was ready. But it's not. Then I must drive Jacob home (35 minutes away). Once I make that round trip, I'll log in. But I WILL be there tonight.

I'm only at Wal-Mart BTW because they are the ones who put this battery in and it is still under warranty. Otherwise we wouldn't have brought it all this way just for a battery.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Still at work.

:cry:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 am

Welllll? I'm dying to know what happened! So dismayed that I couldn't do it. :cry:
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:46 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 am

Yeah. Let's note that Hal has Detect Golem. I had no clue, but super helpful in this very specific situation.

And yes, Anna's Transmute Rock to Mud spell affected it as a Slow spell for 5 rounds.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am

Bought a golembane scarab. Not terribly expensive, allows detect golem like detect evil, bypasses DR. Thor should get one, and Dwyn, and Kay, and Illian...Wasn't certain it would pay off, but I knew we had run into a lot of golems so far and bet on higher level guys maybe employing them as guardians since they're more reliable than giants.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 am

How much did it cost?
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:54 pm

"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Are we playing this Thursday? I think I can do it this week! Never say never, as far as things going wrong at work or home. But I don't have much going on the next morning besides usual activities. However, you should know that I'm in a state of exhaustion so deep that I'm not really sure how to dig back out of it. A lot of times it gets to 10 or 11 p.m. and I just pass out cold. So if that happens and I drool on the keyboard and random keys start getting typed, maybe you can boot me out.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm

The plan is to play on Thursday.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 am

Yay! <3 :banana: <3
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 am

I can feel it comin' in the air tonight... oh Desna...
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Sadly, something has come up and I might not be able to make it tonight. I might be able to log in from where I'm going to be, but I don't know if I will or not.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Still good for tomorrow? I know our glorious DM is busy with some exciting things so I don't want to interfere with his and the Mrs D's schedule. I will probably again be a wilted, barely functioning pulp of my usual self. On top of the horror show that is our family and work schedule right now, I have gotten my child's virus. Draaaaaaagging right now. But here!
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:34 pm

I will be tired, but I will be there. After tonight's concert, things slow down a bit. Other than the relentless pile of accumulating paperwork.

Return to “Runelords”