Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Eliahad » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm going to be late tomorrow if I can get there at all. I will do my best. In 2 weeks I will purchase WiFi on the plane :D
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 pm

As a heads up for everyone, I'm not sure how late I will be able to go Thursday night. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I had some really rough moments of anxiety this week that have mentally drained me. As such, I haven't had a lot of spare time to do too much more on the game. I have a little bit planned, but I may need to make a call at some point. it could also end up being a completely moot point. We'll see when we get there.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:20 pm

** Hugs to DMDarcs **
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Band concert tomorrow night. Likely be home between 8:30 and 9pm CST.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:37 am

We could just start at 9 and sit there and stare like zombies at the screen for an hour while raising a toasting glass of the beverage of your choice. After an hour of this we should be in pretty good shape to handle the weekend.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Still sitting here in my car waiting for my daughter to be picked up from rehearsal. Arghhhhhh
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm

I'm sorry. Dothan is calling in sick tonight. I'm going to bed.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 am

Thanks for doing the session last night! Sorry I was late - had to get the kid back. I really like the room we are in now!!! I mean, everyone likes a dragon hoard too, but the room is promising for excitement!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 am

Never mind that it's probably a portal to another dimension created by the evil Runelords that Dwyn hates so much... But it has such good feng shui!
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey all, not certain of the 28th, perhaps in transit from Maryland. That makes next date the 11th when I might still be in transit from Cape Town, I'll know better when closer whether I can sneak in under the line or whether they will be near misses.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:05 pm

You're going to South Africa??
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:46 am

Yes, it's partly outreach for the arts council. There are other, more charming, people going. I'm sort of the security detail.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:30 am

I'll have to track you down and find out more about this in person.

Have a great time!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:54 pm

I shall post here to see what day it is. Either way SOON.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 am

Tonight!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:54 am

Tonight!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:05 pm

OMG IT IS THAT DAY AGAIN!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Is this the week?! It is the week, isn't it??? I'm so pleased.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:42 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 pm

So, here's how things stand. I may opening the kimono a bit here, but I don't think this is a surprise.

You have a lot of options available right now. This is a good thing. Seven potential hallways to choose from. I don't think anyone would be shocked to realize there will be seven different encounter areas.

I don't want to railroad you guys. This is a good thing.

I don't know what you guys are intending, as far as where you're going. This is not a bad thing. However...

I simply haven't had time to create the new maps. Nor tokens, though they aren't as major a problem. (As long as have little bits to move around, we're fine, I'll just have to type dice rolls in by hand. Not a major issue.)

I also haven't had time to look through character sheets. I'm not concerned about this because I'm worried about errors or because I'm trying to be nitpicky about items/ammunition/coinage/encumbrance. I'm doing so because there are a number of encounters that could happen where I need to know something important about character sheets. Playing in paper, in this case, would make this easier, as I could just look at the sheets to [REDACTED], but in our online format it could take a significantly longer time to [REDACTED].

As such, I am proposing one of two options.

Option 1: Postpone a week, after which I will have hopefully been able to complete more of these tasks. I am not sure how likely a week's difference will make.

Option 2: Continue as panned, with a possibility that I may have to ask people to call it a night early. I'm certain you all will need to have a discussion about which way to go to begin with. And if you pick a route that I'm completely prepared for (and which there are some options) it's a complete non-issue. Some other options may result in slow play for this week's session (but after that...since I know where you are...no problems.)

Totally my fault.

Return to “Runelords”