Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Summer/Fall 2017)

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:14 am

Tonight's the night, yes?! Phoebe, don't forget to set your alarm!

I may have to drop off a little early tonight. I have the pre-op physical tomorrow morning for my sinus surgery, and I suppose I should get more than a couple hours' sleep.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:17 am

The surgery isn't tomorrow; it's later in September. I just have to have a pre-op physical completed within 30 days before the surgery, so they can make sure I'm healthy enough to dig into my sinuses. Something about getting older, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And sorry about your dad. I have a family history of Alzheimer's as well.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am

AH! That crap! LOL!

That's the other reason why I hate medical procedures! How often am I actually healthy (sinus infection free) for the amount of time before the procedure they want me to be? (I need to have another round of spinal injections soon... three injections, two weeks apart. Can't be on antibiotics within a week of any of the injections, so if I get a sinus infection any time during the process it gets thrown off the rails. It almost guarantees that I'll get one. Like a self-fulfilling prophesy.)

And thanks. Alzheimer's sucks...
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:42 pm

I'll be there, but I'm dealing with the flu. So I'll be loopy.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:07 pm

I have to attend an Eagle Project review at 7-ish. Should be back in plenty of time, but if I'm late, start without me.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:16 pm

I don't think tonight will be a super long session.

I would like to play things out day by day until we get to the major plot point. Some of those days may just end up being "this group is traveling, Dothan is building her wings, Dwyn is in the bone zone", but it will help me figure things out.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:00 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Commence the freaking out.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:23 am

Are we playing tomorrow, then? Hope so! :banana:

By the way, we set Thursday night a long time ago and as I recall, one of the varied reasons we were starting so late is that I couldn't reliably get free from kid duties until then. At this point that is no longer the same issue for me. I could play earlier just as well as later, and it seems like the late night hours are physically hard on people who have to wake very early for work. Maybe others can't get free until that time of night, but I wanted to mention it in case there is desire to revisit the matter. I am open to a lot of suggestions. I don't want to do Monday or Wednesday night but otherwise have lots of options available.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:41 am

Yes, tomorrow night is the night we dive into the seedy underbelly of Sandpoint once again.

As for a different night or starting time, I'll leave that up to others. Thursday night works well for me generally, but I can certainly begin an hour or two earlier. But I'm not sure that will work for Eliahad or Mrs Darcs or others.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 am

I am, in general, flexible...
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:18 am

Thursdays are still the best day for me. If we want to start an hour early, that would be fine. There will be occasional times I won't be able to be that early, but most times it's cool. I'm up for it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:29 pm

I don't have a best day. My schedule is still variable as hell. I can start an hour earlier, if folks want to do that.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:01 pm

I think we stay on the normal plan for tomorrow night. I could easily be convinced to starting an hour earlier for future events. However, I'm not the one that this is most likely to be an issue for. That would mean 9 pm for me, but 7 pm for Dave.

Return to “Runelords”