Upcoming Plans

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Upcoming Plans

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:52 am

Hey everybody!

Just wondering if any of you had an idea of what we want to accomplish this Thursday. Do we want to try to sell our loot and re-gear? Mostly RP stuff? It's really neat that we have an opportunity to kind of relax and do whatever.

I'm really looking forward to it, I thought I'd try to get the conversation started early!

See you all Thursday!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Upcoming Plans

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:03 pm

I have no firm direction in mind. Here's what Dothan would like to do:

1) Figure out what other research questions we have. It takes all three of us working together, and we can get about three questions answered in a day. I say we boil it down to the team's three most important items, and then we bookmark this place to come back to later, if needed. My one question is about finding and gaining entrance to the Runeforge. I assume this will involve some powerful arcane ritual that only Anna can comprehend.

2) Trade in our goods for cash. Buy new stuff.

3) Take time off in Sandpoint to A) get some private time with Oshar, B) finish my wings, and C) decide what other magical items we can work on (and work on them).

If others want to negotiate to secure a spot here at the tower/library, I can help with that. I don't even know where all interested factions stand in relation to Jorgenfist.

If others want to split off and go visit Hook Mountain, Rannick, Turtleback Ferry... I'm all on board with that.

I expect that this whole session this week will be bookkeeping and roleplaying, but that's all up to Darcs.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 pm

One of the big things that Anna wants to establish before we leave Jorgenfist is whether or not the library is warded against teleportation magic. If it's not, then she will spend some of the time she's not helping Kay and Dothan research really familiarizing herself with the area so as to ensure that further teleportation magic does not go awry.

The only other research item that Anna would like to undertake once the tome regarding The Martial Mind has been located (if it is, in fact, here) is to establish the location of the dwarven clan whose shield we found. Even taking into account that the library is old (though we haven't established quite how old it is, yet) information about ancestral lands might be available. If it is, Anna's main task after transporting the sales crew to Magnimar is returning the shield (and perhaps the crown that we found) to its rightful home.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm

First order of business seems to be finding out where the Giants are headed and who, if anyone, will be remaining at Jorgenfist; while you're librarying it up, a few of us will search the rest of the structure for other dangerous critters
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Other than being Library Assistant #2, Kay would like to start working on retraining some skills over to Escape Artist. (She has some plans for that... it involves some private time, a pair of manacles, and a lot of practice escaping from them... Then maybe mixing it up with other types of restraints. Edthor... Want to help?)

Other than that, selling and buying and organizing the priority list for our magical item enhancement projects would be next. If we're going to have enough time, she might pay the extra cash to have someone in Magnimar do the enhancement of her sword with Agile, since that will free up Anna for other jobs. She can always use her dagger or bow during the interim if there is an emergency. (Or cast Elemental Touch, which she has been wanting to try out... Or change into an electricity elemental... that could be fun...)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin

Return to “Runelords”