Post-Jorgenfist Research Session

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post-Jorgenfist Research Session

Postby Eliahad » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:01 am

I just wanted to make sure I jotted down the things that Illian would like to accomplish before I forgot, and so we can talk about them anyway.

1) Clear out the Harpies from the Black Tower. (This is a more immediate thing in his mind.)

2) Go to Riddleport - His gut, from looking at the Varisian Map (that I think Mokmurian had?), he connected the x's as it were, and -- in his mind at least -- it seemed to lead to Riddleport.

3) Explore Sandpoint again with our new information and see if we can't find things we missed while we were running around defending the populace.

(Also, there's a stone that we were looking for before the Giant Attack on Sandpoint. I think we were looking for something we carry. If it's a foundation stone, it might be a bit bigger than we were expecting.)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Post-Jorgenfist Research Session

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 am

Hey, there's an ancient Varisian scholar in Sandpoint that we talked to that one time. What if we hired him to come to this library and do some research with/for us as well? He'd love to do it, and it might free up Dothan to allow her to work on other things: other research, magic wings, etc. And he could keep doing research while we're off doing other things, and we just need to check in with him periodically. Just a thought...

Yes, I think the Varisian map we have is from Mokmurian. Have we asked the librarian if there's a contemporary map in the library, perhaps one that shows the location of Xin Shalast and the realms of the Runelords? That would help us locate where Xin Shalast is in modern times.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:19 am

Pat said at one point, "Comparing maps of Thassilon to modern-day Varisia..." or some such along those lines. I think it's safe to say that we currently have access to a decent map of Thassilon.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 pm

So Anna was able to find the book she was looking for that will allow her to expand her mental disciplines and apply them in combat. [OOC: I found a feat that will allow Anna to apply her INT bonus to her armor class as long as she is unarmored. It's usually a monk feat but Darcs gave me the okay. I'll be retraining that during downtime]

Short of locating the ancestral dwarven lands that I believe I mentioned in another threat, Anna doesn't have any pressing engagements post-Jorgenfist. She is still on her general self-given mission, but there's nothing really pressing that she feels needs to be done outside of the group's agenda.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Return to “Runelords”