Crafting Orders

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Crafting Orders

Postby Bluedevyl » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:20 pm

So, this is what I have so far:

Anna:

Illian - Upgrade +1 blades to +1 Agile blades
Dwyn - Upgrade armor to Benevolent armor
Kay - Upgrade rapier to Agile Rapier

Dothan:

Anna - Upgrade Headband Of Vast Intelligence +2 to +4
Dwyn - Create Handy Haversack

What am I missing? Post them up here and I'll update the list. When I have time later, I'll add times and costs.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Re: Crafting Orders

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 pm

I have stuff I want, but I've spent all my money already. So I'll wait until next round.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:12 pm

I also don't have the cash for my Rapier yet. However, I MIGHT have the cash for making my bow a +1 bow, if I was able to make it instead of buying it...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:15 pm

For both of us, I say we do Dwyn's items first, cuz they're cheap and only take a day. Then I'll start on your headband. The downside is that if/when trouble starts, we are without that item until upgrading is finished. The shop doesn't provide loaners.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Agreed. We can take care of Dwyn's upgrades while everyone gets settled. Then we can wait on mine and Illian's upgrades until after we investigate the sinkhole.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:33 am

Thank you both! That makes an easy upgrade for me and spares money to burn on a ring and other things.

Return to “Runelords”