Important Links

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Important Links

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:48 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Important Links

Postby Elle » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:36 am

Fixed the link to the Campaign Timeline.

Added Dwyn's TL;DR link to the list of roleplay threads above. I listed it as Part I, since I assume you'll start a new thread for them here.

I retired Shalelu and Jak and added Sam and Anna to the active characters list. If I misspelled any of the names, let me know.

Also, I need links to character sheets for Sam, Anna, and Hal.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:33 pm

I have sheets for the missing 3, but I have to go through them. I'm in the process of doing a character sheet "audit" for everyone. I trust you all, I'm just trying to make sure that there aren't mistakes on the sheets. I also am trying to avoid my consistent "does that hit you?" and "what's the DC?" stuff.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Cool. I admire your dedication.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:10 pm

The audit was very helpful for me, as I had missed a number of things.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:23 am

Actually, I have a question about the DC thing... Since I have a +1 to the caster level for all Electrical and Sonic spells, does that translate into +1 to the DC as well? If so, I probably have been using the wrong DC most of the time... :(
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:28 am

DC is (if I've been doing it right) spell level plus spellcasting ability bonus. Caster level doesn't enter into it.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 am

Eldthor's character sheet (linked in the first post) has been updated for ninth level.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue May 31, 2016 9:36 am

Oh, yeah... Kay's sheet in the first post is now updated...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:21 am

Done. Still need Sam and Hal.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:50 am

Here is a link to a Google drive I put together. There is a (with whispers hidden) already uploaded to the drive (it's over 4,200 pages long!!!). It should be publicly shared via that link, so you should all have access to it.

I'm in the midst of converting the chat archive to Word format, and will upload that to the drive as soon as I am able.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:30 am

To save it to Word, I ended up having to split it into 4 separate files, each with about 1,059 pages:

As mentioned, these do not include the whispers. If I displayed whispers, it would only display the ones that I could see. So if you want to see any of the whispers of yours, you'll need to load the chat archive yourself and save it.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:15 am

I updated Eldthor's character sheet linked in the first post to level 10.

I also printed out the journal I've been keeping for Eldthor in the Hero Lab character sheet and . It's just some quick notes I try to make at the end of each session. Don't expect a novelization of our story, just some general notes or Eldthor-centric thoughts on how things are progressing. Note that according to that journal, our first game was on 10/19/2013, my daughter's birthday, so our two year anniversary is coming up in less than two weeks! Mike, feel free to add a link to the journal in the first post if you want, and I will periodically update the linked document at least once every level.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:35 pm

I updated my character sheet at the link in the first post to my 10th level sheet. I may need to adjust the charges on one of the wands and my gold might be off... I need to double check that. I think I spent some on Dragon Bane Arrows that may still be on my sheet... If someone can remind me of how much that was, I would appreciate it. (1000gp comes to mind... a wise investment...)

Kay added 1 cantrip (prestidigitation, an oldie, but she didn't have it) and one 3rd level spell: Storm Step! She will be zapping opponents with, currently, 3D8 jolts of electricity while moving around the battle field in 40 foot teleports to set herself up for Spring Attacks. She also took her 10th rank in Disable Device, giving her the extra +3 for the Skill Focus. She may not take any more ranks in that... +29 is pretty good.

She also got her 2nd attack this level! Given that taking that 2nd attack pretty much involves standing and fighting in one place, Kay probably won't be using it much except in cases where we have good position around a foe and she can get flanking/sneak attack bonuses and we are hasted so she gets the third shot too. Though getting two chances at letting her Keen Rapier do it's thing might not be a bad thing, she is pretty sure if she starts standing still in combat her husband will start to have heart problems. (She is still feeling a bit guilty about the fact that she didn't take a hit from the giants while others were near death... but she thinks that her new improved fighting style is working for her AND she did some significant damage with her new sword. Now she also has a spell that can do a bit more damage as well, though in one more level that 8d6 lightning bolt vs 4d8 storm step will be a hard choice... Combat positioning or potential for damage?)

Sadly, her HP roll was hideous. She chose the +1 HP bonus for this level to make up for it somewhat, putting her HP at 48.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Dothan is updated to level 10.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 am

Dothan is updated again. I added in some descriptive stuff, and I also included my new magic journal in there even though I haven't quite finished making it.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:04 am

Eldthor's character sheet in the first post has been updated to 11th level.

DMDarcs, I also uploaded the updated character sheets for both Eldthor and Kethel from Hero Lab into Roll20, and fixed the hit points so they show the correct HP total for each of them.

Return to “Runelords”