Important Links

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Important Links

Postby Eliahad » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Uncle Illian Updated:

"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bluedevyl » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:41 am

Dave, what spreadsheet is that? I'd like to convert mine over.

Thanks!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Um... I don't remember. I can go looking for it at some point.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:37 pm

I was going to just copy Illian's sheet and blank it out for use, but in the notes page of that sheet was a link to an updated version. That version was already outdated, but it included a link to the current version:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I'm going to add a link for it in the first post of this thread.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Dwyn sheet is updated with everything; have discovered that even after making purchases and donations, we are very, very close to being able to outright plonk down the GP for a +3 weapon. Will trade in a couple weapons as needed to make that happen. Unfortunately did not think about this last night when shopping trip was about to happen.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:22 am

Eldthor's sheet (as linked in the first post) is updated for level 12. I'll load the update into the Roll20 character sheet sometime over the weekend.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:07 am

Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:34 pm

Links for Eldthor, Kay, and Dothan all lead to current Level 12 sheets.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 pm

the updated sheet for Kay with the headband of vast intelligence at the link on the first post.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:21 am

Link to Thor's sheet in the first post now goes to Thor-Level 13!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:20 am

I have also updated Thor's and Kethel's character sheets on Roll20.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am

Kay's character sheet linked in the first post is also updated to level 13. I went with my 5th level of Rogue, which was a relatively easy one to process. I now have 3D6 sneak attack and I added "Greater Feint" as my new feat.

Technically, that doesn't give ME any more opportunities to use sneak attacks against people I use Feints against, but it WILL give Illian more chances in cases where we can't flank. That's the real advantage of that feat. My normal style will still be to flit in and out, getting flanking position if I can. "Gang up" allows me to get flanking bonuses when others have flanking position on the foe, so if you guys are already engaged and flanking they enemy, I'm good. If the guy is in a position like the Lich was last night that can't be flanked, it might be good to use Greater Feint and remove his Dex bonus for a round so everyone can have a better chance to hit and, if Illian is there, he can get a full round of attacks with sneak attacks in...

Other than that, I got a bevy of skill points to spend, increasing my skills in many areas...

EDIT: Oh, and I've included the Bracers of Armor +5 on my sheet... I can switch back to the +3 if we decide someone else needs them more than I... (I put my dancing scarves as being "Party Treasure" and we can sell them off. They are +4 max.) This would mean I'd never have to cast Mage Armor again, unless we were going against undead and I wanted to make sure I was protected against touch attacks that Mage Armor protects against and regular armor doesn't...

It might not be final yet...
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:08 pm

That's great. We should go through our unallocated loot one more time to see if we're missing any upgrades. I think everyone has a ring +2, for example, but we should check....Still need to decide which melee person should read the book. I think hit percentages are about equal. Dwyn bypasses DR by sheer force most times, Hal often has smite to do the same thing, although it's not a given. If last battle is any indication, full attack from Dwyn is 100-125 (if we pull out haste) Hal's smite puts him at 75, 50 without it. per full attack round, so Hal is about half the impact, but attracts attacks. if DR comes off each attack, Hal is 15-20 and Dwyn 20-40. Illian is harder for me to do off the top of my head, but if he's not over 10 for his basic attack, he's not going to get through the DR I anticipate we'll be facing. Please consider checking my math.

My rough conclusion is therefore: if +1 or 2 will get Illian's base damage over 10, he should read it, additionally because he just gets more attacks, so more chances for that +1 or 2 to be useful. If you want to add meta considerations (I wouldn't unless illian is planning frequent or extended absence) Hal would be my second choice.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:02 am

Dothan's sheet is updated. I decided to be weird and go for a level of Bard this time.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:26 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:24 pm

Return to “Runelords”