Calendar (Spring 2016)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring 2016)

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:09 am

Is this week a possibility for folks?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 am

Not for Dothan.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am

I could possibly do it this week. But I don't want to face the big bad guys without either Dothan or Dwyn, if we can help it.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:22 am

I can do either time, but, as Tahlvin said, I don't really relish the idea of going into these fights minus Dothan or Dwyn.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:37 am

Ditto on the Double D's... We need both...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Holy crap... if I wanted to write a buddy-adventure story, the travels of Dwyn and Dothan would make for an amazing tale. Both dynamic and powerful in their own way, but both also very naive in their own way. The very thought of it makes me happy.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:14 am

I could see that. Yup. Well, I don't know what's going to happen, but I'll see what I can do next week.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 am

If we have to choose between having Dothan or Dwyn, my vote is for Dothan, as long as Carbohal will also be present. I love Elle and Dwyn, but Hal can fill the role of meat shield and damage dealer. But Dothan's haste and inspire courage improve the chances for all the rest of the party.

But if our next session is going to involve fighting the lamia and a couple spellcasting giants, then I really would prefer to do it with everyone present.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:29 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:16 am

I think you should go with Dothan too, assuming you have Hal and the rest, because she's going to help the whole party rather than just getting in a few big hits, and if things go poorly she can heal people too.

I am going to try my best to make it next week but things are totally uncertain. If I'm not there at the start time, don't wait for me, and I'll try to get there whenever I can.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of taking this feat instead of the armor training thing, since I realized not ALL of my feats have to be fighter feats. This looks like it would give me a little bit of that protection against catastrophe that I've been worried about with AC 23. Anyone have this, and if so, is it good?

Defiant Luck (Human)
You can sometimes defiantly shrug off spells and attacks that would kill a lesser creature.

Prerequisites: Human.

Benefit: Once per day, after you roll a natural 1 on a saving throw or a critical hit is confirmed against you, you can either reroll that saving throw, or force the creature that confirmed the critical hit against you to reroll the critical confirmation roll. This does not stack with other effects that allow you to reroll a saving throw or an attack roll. You may only make one reroll.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:11 am

Poll created... please let us know when you are available so we can figure out if we want to kill tonight or wait... :)
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:16 am

So we play in three days? Ooooh that pleases me!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:03 pm

Sounds good to me... except it is two now...
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Tonight is the night! Tonight is the night! I'm sooooo excited cause tonight is the night!
We're done with our fight!
Stopped the lamia blight!
The stone giants fell and
Kavan's not looking swell!
I'm getting my horse
Super quickly of course
We'll float down the stream
Until hearing the screams
Of the folks in Sandpoint!
Dragons will light up that joint!
Level 10 will be hard
When Dwyn becomes a bard!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:50 pm

So, we're gonna put Kavan in the bag of holding with Lamatar while we travel, right? That way we don't have to deal with him whining?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Tie him in front of me I'll make him march - fast! Muahahahaha
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 pm

So... What is our schedule going forward? Do we know yet? We know we aren't doing this week, but what about next week?

(Also, the thread name is not exactly accurate anymore...)
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:06 pm

The laptop was restored to full working order without much difficulty. The Darcs family landed in Florida about an hour ago safely, and they'll be back late next Tuesday.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that we're on for next Thursday... I'll be in touch with Darcs during the week, but we saw quite a bit of each other this weekend, and I'm sure he's looking forward to the next session.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

WE ARE ON FOR THURSDAY!

Return to “Runelords”