Calendar (Spring 2016)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Calendar (Spring 2016)

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Last session was April 7th, so our next couple sessions should be April 21 and May 5?

The only Thursday I absolutely can't show up is May 12.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring 2016)

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:00 pm

Last session of what exactly?
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:46 pm

You've heard me talk about our game on the podcast, and specifically, I talk a lot about my character Dothan. This whole Runelords forum is dedicated to that particular game, which we've been running for two and a half years. We play about every other week for 3 or 4 hours at a shot. This thread is where we do our scheduling.

Since you are interested in Pathfinder, check out the Important Links thread in this forum, and there are links to all of our characters, just to get a feel for the sort of stuff that goes into it, and the variety of sheets people use to record their stuff. All of us are 8th level, so it's not a great comparison for someone starting out, but it's interesting and informative.
Elle
Better Than Ezra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Wow, we have been doing this for two and a half years!
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:47 pm

No kidding. 70+ sessions. Over 200 hours.

Crazy.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:33 pm

It doesn't seem like that long - we just got started, surely! I am going to have a very hard time attending our game on May 5. At best I could come in for the last part but even that might not happen. :cry: Look, it looks like my nose caught some dust or pollen or something and now I'm going to sneeze-cry.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I missed you guys! Can't wait for next session
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:23 pm

The off week is SO long! You guys, I have to wait a month, essentially, since last time I couldn't keep my connection going. My tech support guy has solved some things, I hope! But then it's going to be another month! I will try to play on the 5th but seriously, that's a long shot. We shall see.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:17 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:09 pm

So... This Thursday, right? (April 21)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Yes! Yes? YES!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Trip was great, refreshing, and I needed some time with my bestie. Too bad I get home and science is being hella mean to me. I can't wait til tomorrow night.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:53 pm

You guys and gal, I am usually able to power through almost anything, but sleep = 45 minutes in the last many hours, and work = infinity and piling on. I should be "free" during game time but I literally might be so physically exhausted that I pass out. WE SHALL SEE. And Prince is dead and that's terrible. Every day innocent people die; the world is thick with evils and innocents suffering, but darn it, NO, I don't want Prince to be dead.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 pm

There's no way I can play next week. I am so bummed! : (
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon May 02, 2016 10:22 am

If I remember correctly, we'll be heading back up to The Hook in this next session... I think we'd all feel much safer if we didn't go too far without Dwyn and Illian with us, so I wouldn't worry too much about missing Thursday.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Mon May 02, 2016 11:27 am

Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon May 02, 2016 12:20 pm

I assume he means it might be a day of travel with Dwyn and Illian wandering along behind like robots? But then the harpies came...
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon May 02, 2016 1:18 pm

No, all I meant was we might not be comfortable racing up into what might be messy situations without them, that maybe we recon, be circuitous, and figure out what we'll be facing and try not to get into a fight with any lamias until we're all back together

Return to “Runelords”