Calendar (Spring 2016)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring 2016)

Postby Zen » Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 pm

I can totally agree with that... I'm sure that Illian and Dwyn will be joining us as soon as possible, because, as Blues Traveler told us, the hook brings you back...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DMDarcs » Mon May 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Mon May 02, 2016 10:40 pm

I cannot even tell you how sad I am about this. I will try to connect to you if I can... there's no way to predict.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue May 17, 2016 9:06 am

If I am not mistaken, this Thursday is a gaming night?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 am

Yes. And I need some gaming.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue May 17, 2016 10:45 pm

I'm going to be late. Had to squeeze one last lesson before I head off on my tour Friday. It's over at 8:15. (So really, it'll be over at 8:30) and then I'll hop on. To make it up to you I'll try and pull the audio from the arrangement of Blues Traveler's Hook mashed-up with Pachelbel's Canon...which really isn't a mash-up. But I did transcribe the harmonica solo. This is Zen's fault, because he brought it up.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue May 17, 2016 11:59 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm

There's a chance I might be slightly late. Open house at the elementary school, which I'll have to duck out of early to train a kid on lights and soundboard during a dress rehearsal. I should be there at the correct time, but there's always that slight chance.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 pm

If you are late we will just go kill a bunch of giants and ogres until you get there.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 am

So... tomorrow night we debut our new 9th level selves, right?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:05 am

Absolutely. Just in time to face our biggest test. At least so far.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:07 am

I will try and jump on when my show is done, but given that I'm on the west coast and we don't start until 7:00...I'm not hopeful :( Good luck! Just point me in the right direction and let me get squashed by a giant, I deserve it!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh it's TO-MORROW!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was late last time due to unavoidable kid issues but hope to be on time tomorrow.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Only 8 bananas? I thought you'd be excited.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 am

So... This Thursday, right?
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Yes. I will likely be distracted by events here but should be home and connected to game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Yes. I believe we were planning to start as close to 9:00 PM Central Time as possible, so we can get as much combat in as possible.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm

I will jump on when I get home. I will be rather late, though :( After this Thursday, I'm good for a while, though!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Bad calendar situation. As we prepare to enter even bigger deal fighting, I probably have to miss next week. Not sure what to do about that. I will keep you posted if that changes.

Return to “Runelords”