Loot

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Loot

Postby Mike » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Just curious... anyone have even a rough idea of how much cash we have coming to us so far? I know it'll probably be a while and we may need to travel to Absalom or something for higher level gear, but I'm looking at my next couple big purchases and wondering if/when we might be getting close.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Loot

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:06 am

Not much at the moment. We're fresh off cashing in our loot from Jorgenfist, and the only encounters we have had since then are the white dragon and the earth elementals. We'll try to locate the dragon's horde, which should give us some cash, but right now all we have is his corpse, which we will be attempting to preserve with a sihedron medallion.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am

And according to Darcs it was an ascetic dragon... LOL
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:06 pm

RIGHT! There's a lair for a centuries-old dragon somewhere around here. Surely Sam or Anna has a spell that lets us track back to its lair from the corpse.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Once we hit 12, Anna could theoretically teleport herself and the dragon corpse somewhere without anyone else accompanying. I'm still fairly skeptical that we will be able to find a place and/or time to sell ANOTHER dragon corpse, but yeah, there should be a lair around here SOMEWHERE.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Can't you just cast Detect Dragon Lair? I'm sure it's in that book.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 am

Does anyone else want to donate the dragon skull to the proprietor of the Rusty Dragon, so it can be hung in the common room?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 am

If she wants it, I'm in 100%.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:54 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 am

At least the casting time of Locate Object is a standard action, rather than 1 hour for Create Treasure Map.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 am

Treasure Map is actually solid. Wow. I was just making shit up, but that would work. It's like cheating.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 am

Divination spells are in the book, right? (Anna might have to make a quick teleport somewhere to buy some rare ink unless someone has some in their spell components cache...)
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 am

Actually, while our personal dragon economy is unusual, each type of dragon has its own value, so I expect the market will be stable.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 am

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 am

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Return to “Runelords”