Next Steps

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Next Steps: Runeforge

Poll ended at Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Use the keys, head into Runeforge, deal with loot and dragon disposal afterwards
40%
Teleport or create some carts, haul the loot and dragon to Magnimar or Korvosa, craft while we wait, then head in ASAP
40%
Send a recon party into the Runeforge while the remainder of the group waits outside
No votes
Wait until all the crafting and selling is done so we can head in armed to the teeth, however long that may take.
20%

Total votes: 5
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Next Steps

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Okay, we've discussed a LOT of things in the Entering Runeforge thread.

I'm hoping to get everyone's opinions on what our next step should be before we play next Thursday.

We've dealt with the immediate threats, and there is nothing saying we have to get into the Runeforge RIGHT NOW, but I'm not sure delaying a month is the right way to go either...

Let me know what you all think!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Next Steps

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 am

We're close. This feels big. Dothan's vote is that we shouldn't leave. We can take two or three days to prepare ourselves, and if Anna wants to make a teleport trip out and back for whatever, I'm okay with that, but I think we do this soon.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:07 pm

One more day until our next session, so you still have a little more time to submit your vote!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:42 pm

I would amend the second item to say NOT the dragon and to take SOME of the loot and do some re-arming... I don't think we can get the dragon there in a reasonable time at this point...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:31 pm

I was actually going to do that, Zen, but then I figured if people wanted to do that one we could.

Perversely, if I HAD changed it to say that, that's probably the one I would vote for.

Return to “Runelords”