Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 am

Tomorrow night! We (most of us) get to see the fallout from the death of Sam and Thor! Will the party rally, defeat their enemies, and resurrect the fallen? Or will they succumb to their sorrow, fall in defeat, and lose more members?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am

Or be lost in Canada and feel an overwhelming need to be... NICE!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:26 pm

SO nice!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi all. I'm going to move this week's session to next week. Dave and Phoebe are gone, Mike will probably be tired from Canada, and I just got discharged from the hospital but have to make an early doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. My apologies.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Just glad to hear from you. Next week is fine.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Woah! I hope everything is okay or headed in that direction. Take care, man.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 pm

No problem! Hope you're feeling better!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Take care of yourself and get well soon!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Hope you are feeling better now. I appreciate the week off and chance to play next week!
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Hoping health issues evaporating. Will endeavor to attend, might be late. Can't get my head around how bad i feel for missing.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:03 am

Aw, you're adorable but character creep is a real problem in life! You don't have to actually be the paladin, or you might start smiting people on the sidewalk. I feel this way every time I find myself driving a cow down the road.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 am

Yes, don't go blaming yourself for what happened in your absence! Sam would have died whether you were there or not. And there's a better-than-average chance that your presence also would not have mattered for Thor.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:54 am

Good luck tonight, everyone!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 am

bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Not at all. Please.
Darcs has the difficult excel sheet. the ac he has is apparently with haste and smite activated, but as in all things defer to his interpretation. Cool spells like fire of entanglement angelic aspect and heroes defiance take a round (except the last one) and are listed somewhere on the sheet, but are unavailable in the normal places...because byzantine excel sheet.

see you asap
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 pm

So August 9 then? Good here as far as I know.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:44 pm

I can play August 9!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Hooray!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am

By the way, Dave, about me playing Illian last night. I'll start off by saying that, he's not dead, thankfully. And by the end of the session, he was returned to normal. It's just that, MAN, his fortitude save sucks! Combine that with my bad luck at dice rolling, and he ended up with a 1 STR and out of the fight for most of the night. Sorry!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:17 am

Return to “Runelords”