Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:19 am

You're blind as a bat, anyways. We'll just have Dothan keep singing while the rest of us fight. Except for Eldthor, who will be casting useless spells.

BTW, who the heck schedules a wedding for a Thursday?!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 am

It's a play.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 am

That makes a bit more sense. I thought perhaps it was a good ol' fashioned shotgun wedding!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:40 am

Anyone we know in the cast?

It would be nice if the singing could continue until the combat is over though...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 am

No one in the cast you'd know. But Tina is played by the daughter of a married pair of OB/GYNs who treated my wife while she was pregnant with our oldest.

That's our tenuous connection.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm

And that tenuous connection is enough to take priority over our Runelords game?! :cry:
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:42 pm

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:32 pm

But it's an interactive event, and they're serving us as guests at the wedding dinner. It's that tenuous connection PLUS a meal.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Ah... dinner theater! That's different...
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:14 am

Fine. Go have your night of dinner theater with your lovely wife. The rest of us will struggle through without you.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Or perhaps we won't!

There is currently an internet outage compromising Le maison du Darcs', so tonight's session is regettably cancelled.

Scheduling for our next session is TBD.

Sorry for the bad news, hope everyone is well.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Darn it, Internet!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Its not far at all... I floated that as an option to him before I posted, but he said that he'd be better off postponing in the event that he needed a resource that I dont have available.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Tragedy! Aieee!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:46 pm

So when's the next session? Are we playing this week to make up for last week? Or just skipping a session and picking it up next week at the next regularly scheduled session? A man needs to know!
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 pm

If I were a betting man, (which I only am occasionally), I would wager that we wouldn't be playing this week, the situation being what it is.

I'll leave that determination up to Darcs, but that would be my guess.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I can do whatever. Someone smarter than me start a poll!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 pm

I haven't ruled out playing every day still. I realize the whole "work" and "life" thing, blah blah blah. But still.

Return to “Runelords”