Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Spring/Summer 2018)

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am

So, given that the "Both" option is the winning formula... Tonight, eh?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Tonight.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:38 am

Tonight!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 am

Won't be like any night...
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:50 am

Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle. Is tonight the night? Join us on Roll20 and find out!
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:38 am

OH IT CREPT UP AGAIN and I didn't notice because I have been so busy! These are the best days - I was like, sigh, gonna do laundry tonight, and now it is ONE OF THE NIGHTS!

:banana:
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Tonight might not be a real game. I can't explain in detail right now. I am for handing out tonight starting at 9. I don't think we can do a full session as I have at least a 14 hour day tomorrow. More details later. I have to go find my wallet, which could conceivably be in an auditorium ceiling.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:13 pm

I just discovered I have to attend an evening meeting - I'm probably still driving home when you get started. :(
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Ok. Said wallet was in fact in the catwalk, glad I found it there.

I've been behind on preparation. Right now, there is only a 50% chance that I'll be ready for whatever wing you decide to go into next. And I REALLY don't want to railroad you all into one wing or another, for a variety of reasons.

The bigger issue at hand is that I have a 14 hour day tomorrow. It is the last day of school, and I've been out of my room for a variety of reasons, so I will be scrambling to get it all done in between other meetings tomorrow. Graduation is later that evening, and I actually play a fairly important role in making sure the ceremony runs smoothly - it's not just waving my arms for Pomp and Circumstance.

One of the reasons I've been out of my room was because I was hospitalized last week, Monday and Tuesday, due to DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis). It was not the most pleasant experience I've ever had, but all things considered, this was a much less severe occurrence of it then I've had in the past. It has left me, however, somewhat drained since then. I'm about 90% right now.

tl;dr I'd like to take it easy tonight. This would be a good night to discuss things live rather than on the boards, to make sure that everyone is on the same page, to resolve any issues, to refocus on goals, to get some character roleplay in, etc.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:22 am

Tonight's the night! Except maybe for Andrew, of course!

And just a reminder: , we'll be visiting the remaining halls in the following order: Xanderghul (pride/illusion), Alaznist (wrath/evocation), Krune (sloth/conjuration), then Zutha (gluttony/necromancy)
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 am

Facebook tells me today is Bill's birthday. Happy birthday Bill!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 am

Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:30 am

I will probably be popping in and out, provided that I'm at home tonight. My wife and the wee one are still at the hospital dealing with some post-natal complications. The docs seem to think that they'll be ready to discharge my wife today, but maybe not the baby. We will see.

The week has been hard on my other two kids, and so I'd prefer to be home if I can, and if I am, I'll be on, but if they need me I'll have to scoot.

Hope you guys had a good holiday, and I hope to see you all tonight.

(It is a good time of the year for birthdays... aside from my youngest on Monday, my oldest's is next Thursday and my goddaughter's is next Tuesday)
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:22 am

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Sooooo please SarahBeth or Tahlvin, one of you play Dwyn next Thursday? Sorry I can't be there.

Some important things to remember about her if we're trying not to get everyone killed are, she can force the reroll of a critical hit against her through the defiant luck feat, or use that to reroll her own critical failure on some saving throws. She can use up an AoO (of which she usually has more than one so it's no big deal) to lend AC bonus to the person near her (see rules). If she gets into melee range with these magic users, they are at a -4 to cast spells / Disruptive (assuming they don't have some other counteracting factors). as a cleric she could use her "helpful" trait to potentially add bonuses to whatever rolls you might be needing to heal and resurrect people.

And she has some potions of healing that could be downed while moving into position, or given to others.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Thank you, that would be great! The only thing that's not up to date is that she has a standard "ring of feather falling", but there's a story that goes with it I haven't had time to finish, so I haven't really bothered with the details of how the ring works. If you happen to fall into a giant pit just keep it in the back of your mind, that's all!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:09 pm

I am in Canada. If all goes well, I will be back home Thursday night. If there are any flight delays, I will update here ASAP.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Runelords”