When should we play next?

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.

When should we have our next session?

4/12
75%
4/26
25%

Total votes: 4
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

When should we play next?

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm

So when should we play the session that was supposed to be on 4/19?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: When should we play next?

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Tonight not on list. :(

I will check calendar and return. It's all bad tho.
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:08 pm

When it is best for Darcs or not at all.
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:29 pm

He is always the paladin. 8-)
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:49 am

Is there a "both" option? :)

If we play next week, that will make 3 weeks in a row. I'm fine with that, but with it being the week before nationals, will that be okay for DMDarcs? Perhaps it he'll want the extra time to prepare for Nationals or spend with his family, or perhaps he WANTS to play and have an escape from thinking about nationals. His preference takes priority.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:25 am

Or maybe he wants to do it every day and we're all just going to have to make the necessary sacrifices to do this.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 am

I suppose two more options might be better...

Both
Whenever Darcs says we play
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 am

Soooo, did we get the verdict from DMDarcs yet? Probably posted above and I'm unable to see/find? If we are playing tomorrow, someone please advise, because otherwise I have plans to give up on life or at least sober life or at worst conscious life.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 pm

He hasnt said, at least as far as I know. I will ask him and report back.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Update: He said that he's thinking we won't play tomorrow. See you all in two weeks!
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:27 pm

I figured his absence from the boards was a portent that he was really busy, so I'm not surprised.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Yup, sorry all. I COULD make it happen tomorrow night, but I feel like I've been really winging things lately. I know that things are going to get complicated soon, and I'd like to be a little bit more prepared. Three weeks from now would be ideal.

On the 19th, I will try to be on if people just want to hang out. Curfew for the kids is 10 pm CST, so I'll probably be on some time afterwards.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Sounds good! Hope the kids kick academic ass!
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm

No, sorry. I'm unclear.

I'm up for hanging out on the 19th.

I'm up for playing on the 26th.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

So three weeks from last session.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Got it, got it. Sorry I got confused there.

I will be there on the 26th but I'll probably be sore and covered in paint :)
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Okay sounds good. This probably increases the chances of my being semi-functional and showing up on time, but we shall see.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:43 am

DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Return to “Runelords”