When are we killing this snake?

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What days can you be there to fight the lamia and her two giant magic users?

Thursday June 30
29%
Thursday July 7
29%
Thursday July 14
25%
Thursday July 21
18%

Total votes: 28
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

When are we killing this snake?

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:10 am

Here is a poll about killing the lamia and her magic using giants... please answer it and we can see when we can all be there... (I hope it will show how everyone votes... if not we will just know how many votes each night gets... Or you can also post what nights you can be there...)

For the record, as far as I know I'm up for snake killing any time... :)
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Re: When are we killing this snake?

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Is anyone still up for giving it a go tomorrow? Or is the group consensus to skip since we'll be down a big hitter?

I'll be on, in either case.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

I thought Elle/Dwyn was going to try to be there for at least part of the time tomorrow night. As long as we're not missing more than Dwyn and Illian, I'm game for giving it a go tomorrow night.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Oh I'll be there. I'm sooooo going to be there. I'm going to be a little late because I teach until 7:30 MST, but I WILL be there.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:36 pm

I (and Mrs. Darcs) will not be available on the 14th. We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney World. They'll find out when we land in Orlando. I am definitely planning on being there tomorrow night, and would like to move the game on the 14th to the 7th if that works for everyone.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Have a good time in the land of the rodent. I know your kids are a bit young for Epcot, but eating at the various "around the world" venues around the lake there is awesome! (My kids actually broadened their pallets considerably after a couple of trips there. Moroccan turned out to be a family favorite.)

I will plan on snake hunting tomorrow night!
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 am

I'm okay with moving the 14th's game to the 7th.
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:59 am

Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:30 am

I should be there for most of tonight but internet is a bit slow and spotty at the moment. Don't wait for me before starting; please assume I will try to whack any evil creatures with Lucille unless instructed otherwise. For instance, TV is working on internet but sometimes stalls. So, I will hope for best.
Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:33 am

Return to “Runelords”