Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Home of DMDarcs's Roll20-based Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder game.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:41 am

October 4
October 18
November 1
November 15
November 29
December 13
December 27

If we stay the course, we neatly dodge Thanksgiving. We'll see how the holiday season pans out though.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calendar (Oct 2018-present)

Postby Eliahad » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:38 pm

I'll be back on the 18th! Have fun tonight!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:17 am

Tonight's the night! And Illian should be back! I may be a few minutes late, as I have to go to a parent meeting about my son's high school swim team starting soon, but I'll be there as soon as possible!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:41 am

Another one on the swim team, eh? Was the oldest a swimmer as well?
"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:31 am

No, the oldest wasn't a swimmer. He wasn't into any sports, really, but was more into One Act, working as crew on the plays and musicals, and doing Science Olympiad and those sort of things. The middle and youngest children were the swimmers, competing on club teams for YEARS until the team got a new coach that was uber-competitive. The middle one swam on the high school team her freshman and junior years; she needed to take a break her sophomore year (she had gone straight from club swimming season to high school swimming season her freshman year), and really didn't like the coach her senior year (a coach who ended up pushing several swimmers too hard and injuring them), so she dropped off the team after only a couple weeks. The youngest has had a break from club swimming for a year or two, so he's not as burned out starting out his freshman season at high school, and won't be doing club swimming during the off season, so hopefully he'll stick with it all four years. He's really good once he gets back into shape, particularly in backstroke, so it should be interesting to see how he does.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 pm

I am in OCD hell. Will return as soon as I can. It's an indoor amusement space where children run and scream and rent wretched rollerskates and cough on each other while wallowing in filth. Trapped.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

I've gotten off on my schedule again. I have gigs this Thursday and in 2 weeks Thursday. Sorry, everybody.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:15 am

Is this Thursday our time?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 am

"The lines between kindness, apathy, and thickheadedness can be very thin." - Nakatani Nio Sensei
“The direction of escape is toward freedom. So what is ‘escapism’ an accusation of?” - Ursula K. Le Guin
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:56 am

WOOT! It's Runelord's Thursday!
bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Likely to be a little late
Been looking forward to it, but the week has been disintegrating under my feet pretty consistently
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:56 pm

Did we win?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:34 pm

We're all dead.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:58 pm

Sweet. Does this mean we have to start the adventure path over again?
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:34 pm

bralbovsky
Twisted Sister

Postby bralbovsky » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 pm

On the upside, our stuff is all still in the sewer, (that's true.)
"Before enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water.
After enlightenment, you chop the wood and carry the water."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am

it seems we had made progress towards acquiring the objects we need to make progress, but I'm really unclear on what it all means.
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:09 pm

So... tomorrow night? (Or tonight for those of you in the Eastern Time Zone...)
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:44 am

Tonight!
Zen
Squirrel Nut Zipper

Postby Zen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:28 am

Return to “Runelords”